Homebrew [RELEASE] NASA - Universal Cia Manager for fw 4.1 - 10.7

davidlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
New 3ds XL 10.3-28U
NASA ran the 3rd time, installed Animal Crossing New Leaf legit CIA from that iso site. Froze when i wanted to exit, i did shut down the console and it installed and ran fine

Reactions: proflayton123

Februarysn0w

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I dont kow about out of region game.
but I installed jap nsmb2 on my jap new 3ds 10.3.0 then open eshop to seaech the game. and it said already bought.

so I unistall the game and open eshop to re dowload the game successfully.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
So if you install a legit CIA from NASA/FBI, then uninstalling it with
but I installed jap nsmb2 on my jap new 3ds 10.3.0 then open eshop to seaech the game. and it said already bought.

how do you uninstall it though, with vers 10.3?

davidlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Out of region games probably don't show as bought. I think it's better not to mess with e-shop to download again these legit CIA. We already have a method to install them and using e-shop only increases the odds for N to notice or start finding a way to block this

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of region games probably don't show as bought. I think it's better not to mess with e-shop to download again these legit CIA. We already have a method to install them and using e-shop only increases the odds for N to notice or start finding a way to block this

I still wonder why they haven't take action.

They could easily run a script that checks if people have items as "bought" in the eShop, when they see no money transaction/receipt ever existed is dead obvious what other way people could have gotten all these cias... And drop the ban hammer all over the place :whip:

sweis12

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Kitts and Nevis

They could easily run a script that checks if people have items as "bought" in the eShop, when they see no money transaction/receipt ever existed is dead obvious what other way people could have gotten all these cias... And drop the ban hammer all over the place :whip:
Thats odd. How did 20,000 just buy every console bundle ever???

davidlc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

They probably are aware of the odd things that users do with their online accounts, they've invested way to much money on their platform not to have a bunch of security and monitoring tools. Probably the usage and install range related to the user base is moderate enough. This will probably change this year, as the new hacking methods are out in the light and open sourced. So N will probably notice and start taking action if people start abusing. :(

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can if you didn't associate an NNID. And if you did then when you relink the NNID you can redownload the game.
NNID is irrelevant for the legit CIA's they are simply tied to the console because of the fake ticket.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Question is does this has a risk of getting banned?
From what i've experienced in my 2 years of use no.

Do the games tied to NNID? Is there any risk of getting banned?
No

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
NNID is irrelevant for the legit CIA's they are simply tied to the console because of the fake ticket.

From what i've experienced in my 2 years of use no.
OK I believe you about the NNID part. So if you format a 3DS with legit CIAs they will always be available from the eShop again. I hadn't actually personally experienced that (only read). But I did experience formatting a console with no NNID and having the game be redownloadable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsG-jJcrlr0