ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

Darkdawn665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got question. I noticed that my MHXX isn't showing up on my main screen but i can still launch it from FBI. How can i make it pop up on the main screen? Is it because my copy isn't region free?

Darkdawn665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do you that its not showing? What are you running?
I'm running A9lh. Yeah i figure it out... It's because my cia ain't region free.... So i need a Region free cia with the patch apply to it. I got a normal untouched cia with the patch apply to it :/. it's going to be a while before someone makes a region free cia with the patch on it.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm running A9lh. Yeah i figure it out... It's because my cia ain't region free.... So i need a Region free cia with the patch apply to it. I got a normal untouched cia with the patch apply to it :/. it's going to be a while before someone makes a region free cia with the patch on it.
This is the first i hear of this issue. Doesnt latest luma has the whole region free thing going on?

RaphaelFR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ohh boy ! Thanks so much, you guys are awesome and pros, a huge patch in just a few days.
THANK YOU, MAY THE GOD MANTIS BE WITH YOU.

Darkdawn665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Theres your problem baby boy. Get luma 6.6 and run the region emulation. At least you arent that other guy who is on emunand and complaning about the error install.
I can run the game just fine. I just want it on my start up screen. I try a region free cia and it showed up. If it's not region free, i'm force to launch it from the FBI launcher :/.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
I can run the game just fine. I just want it on my start up screen. I try a region free cia and it showed up. If it's not region free, i'm force to launch it from the FBI launcher :/.
Switch. To. Luma. You wont EVER have to worry about region free made cia. EVER. or do you rather be dumb and install the whole game again when someone make a region free version? Is literelly more time wasted. Switching to luma takes a few minutes.

JoshDevious

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patch works awesome thank you so much to all involved! When I try to access online via searching for a hub, it doesn't go to the search screen, i tap the button and nothing happens; granted i do have a cheat.plg file on my sd card for mhxx, but it's not turned on, is it still interacting in a bad way with the patch somehow?

Darkdawn665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Switch. To. Luma. You wont EVER have to worry about region free made cia. EVER. or do you rather be dumb and install the whole game again when someone make a region free version? Is literelly more time wasted. Switching to luma takes a few minutes.
Can you send me a link on how to switch to luma please?

Darkdawn665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something, something, that iso site.

Just pointing to the right direction. Just remember that the latest is 6.6 on luma.
So basically i switch my arm9loader with the one luma gave me right. They also apply i should move the "luma Folder" but their is no luma folder...

Paperchampion23

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can i use this with HANS?
You can try to patch a romfs.bin with the xdelta3 patch and use that with HANS. We did not test that and won't provide support for it.

added to FAQ

Do I just patch over the entire romfs.bin file with the romfs.xdelta3? I'm sorry I'm not familiar with this.

ninonino

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, seriously. What am I doing wrong? I'm starting up NTR then XX and it's still in Japanese. I'm following everything and it just won't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one