ROM Hack [Release] Monster Hunter Double Cross English UI Patch

TristanaGW

Trophies
XP
Country
Just noticed a minor translation mixup. The guild card background/scene labelled as Ace Attorney SoJ hasn't got the right name.
That's all I've noticed for now, anyhow. Looking great so far! Thanks for the hard work! :3

m0nm0npalam0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
wooohooo..! the hype is real! can't wait to get home to install this! your work is very much appreciated guys! Thank you very much! :D

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So what actually isn't translated?
And I am not completely shocked that this is going so fast. MH games aren't known for having tons of text. It's mostly, "YOU! YOU'RE A MONSTER HUNTER NOW! UNCHA UNCHA UNCHA!"

Serath

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ntr isn't working for me. Ran the patch, tried ntr 3.2/3.3/3.4, none of them work. And I'm not getting the green screen which indicates the plugin is active. I'm on O3DS 11.3

jscjml

Monster Hunter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to run xdelta on Windows? or do i need to run a VM?

edit: Nevermind, seems i have gotten it. Now to wait for installation.

Last edited by jscjml,

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Good lad/lass.

EDIT: I can't seem to find it. Can anyone confirm if it's actually been done?
You might have to wait a few more hours/days. And or join that site or that chaos site and make a request.
Also I am a lass

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yeah I've had a quick look on both but to no avail. Might try and see if I can just go ahead and do it and get it uploaded for people.
Quick word of advice, if you do decide to upload it, do not use any email/username contacted to any easily traceable account. So don't use this screen name.
I've never heard of Capcom going after anyone, but Monster Hunter is one of their still going games. So it's better safe then sorry.

Darkdawn665

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Update: i posted a thread on a website asking for cia. Someone already uploading a 1.2 cia of mhxx. the website is called XXXXXXX. I just can't put the link here i think... Just find my post with the tag MHXX

Can't list those time of sites.. edited by me Ska

Last edited by CrazySka,
Reactions: broli95

Line

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Currently not home, can't open the form to submit this, but, on my game, after applying the patch via qr code, when I open up my Guild Card it takes a while to load up the upper screen (almost a full 5 seconds), it almost looks like it freezes, since I cannot move nor cancel the Guild Card loading by pressing B during this time, but I still see the NPCs and scenario moving while it loads. The lower screen loads instantly, normally. This is so far the only thing I noticed (haven't touched online yet).

broli95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Update: i posted a thread on a website asking for cia. Someone already uploading a 1.2 cia of mhxx. the website is called XXXXXXX. I just can't put the link here i think... Just find my post with the tag MHXX

Can't list those time of sites.. edited by me Ska
Just left a comment there, it's almost done it seems

Reactions: Darkdawn665

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome