Homebrew [Release] Lua Player Plus 3DS (lpp-3ds) - LUA interpreter for 3DS

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is old, but it was improved over time.
In fact I was saying that 11.8 blocked this.
The author of LPP-3DS is @Rinnegatamante and is a very active scene member
No they've been inactive in the 3DS scene for over a year now. No commits have been pushed to lpp-3ds since May 29, 2017.

Chelsea_Fantasy

Someone who hates slow internet connections
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Honestly, Lua is not a suitable environment for kernel functionality. You’re better off just using C++.
is for coding shotcuts
you wrote a function on C++ and just call it from a script...
in the end, the function is made on C++, but called from a script
lua speeds-up the coding

Karakara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I've been screwing around with Lua Player + for a little, and can't seem to get it to compile.
Heres my error:
Code:
C:\Users\(Redacted)\LPP3DS\RomFs Buildscripts>3dstool -cvtf romfs romfs.bin --romfs-dir romfs

C:\Users\(Redacted)\LPP3DS\RomFs Buildscripts>makerom -f cci -o lpp-3ds.3ds -rsf gw_workaround.rsf -target d -exefslogo -elf lpp-3ds.elf -icon icon.bin -banner banner.bin -romfs romfs.bin
All help is appreciated, thanks!

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey, I've been screwing around with Lua Player + for a little, and can't seem to get it to compile.
Heres my error:
Code:
C:\Users\(Redacted)\LPP3DS\RomFs Buildscripts>3dstool -cvtf romfs romfs.bin --romfs-dir romfs

C:\Users\(Redacted)\LPP3DS\RomFs Buildscripts>makerom -f cci -o lpp-3ds.3ds -rsf gw_workaround.rsf -target d -exefslogo -elf lpp-3ds.elf -icon icon.bin -banner banner.bin -romfs romfs.bin
That's not an error, those are the commands that are executed.

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands
Heres my error:
Code:

I would highly suggest switching to lovepotion, this program hasnt been updated in a while.

Karakara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was modifying the video channels creator in order to make a version with *multiple* videos in one CIA, however, it says that the title needs to be updated to launch. I assume the product ID is the same as one from Nintendo, or that LPP has been outright blocked. Any suggestions on what to do? There isn't exactly a nice makefile for the VCC. (I guess since I'm new on GBATemp I can't post a link, but it's on Rinnegatamante's website.) Any and all help is appreciated.

Last edited by Karakara,

StickyPudding

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@15avaughn @HeyItsJono I'm trying to fix the jap consoles problem. Anyone with jap console if can run this and report me what it prints on the screen, it could be very helpful
Hey Rinnegatamante did you or anyone else ever find out why jap consoles have this problem? or ever found a workaround? I have a jap console myself (latest update) and was running into the same issue with a Lua.index error

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Psi's nipples stretch far wider and can touch his toes.