Homebrew Official [Release] kit-kat 2.0 - Wireless Capture-card

Eggman85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In Settings you see Top/Bottom Scale? Mess with that :) apparently on 1366x720 1.7 is perfect size on horizontal.
thanks and @Molina! :D

I am very happy with the work, it is more fluid than any other and the lower screen works better. Can you make the lower screen even more fluid in the future as the upper one? Thank you

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
thanks and @Molina! :D

I am very happy with the work, it is more fluid than any other and the lower screen works better. Can you make the lower screen even more fluid in the future as the upper one? Thank you
The FPS on the lower one is just a hardware power issue with the n3DS, You can do Priority Factor = 2 (or 1) to make it a bit faster, but it will then cut into the FPS on the top screen.

Pastafaria

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have seen this error happen a few times, it seems to just happen on Input Redirection, I havent gotten the error myself so I cant fix it :l Your best bet is to download .net 4.6.1 and reboot and hope for the best.

So i just tried a few things and Input Redirection seems to work when I'm not using the streaming feature. If i run kit-kat twice (one only running the Input Redirection and one only streaming) both will work fine.
Does this help you in any way?

Reactions: PRAGMA

Natalie_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Could anyone help me?
I'm trying to make this work on my Mac and people have been saying to use Wine Staging. But I'm getting this error message;
Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 5.45.33 PM.png

And here is the Terminal page;
Screen Shot 2016-12-30 at 5.51.06 PM.png

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Last edited by Natalie_,
Reactions: theskipster

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
hmm, when i follow the step to play pokemon moon,
it will freeze .... anyway to help on it ?
Try clicking connect 2 times on the home menu, And dont go bac in the game until its written the NFC patch.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Could anyone help me?
I'm trying to make this work on my Mac and people have been saying to use Wine Staging. But I'm getting this error message;
View attachment 73262
View attachment 73263
Can anyone help?

Thanks.
I cant help I dont have a mac, Ask @NekoMichi maybe

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Could anyone help me?
View attachment 73262
View attachment 73263
Can anyone help?

Thanks.
I'll try to help when I get back (sorry, at the moment I'm in a country with government-restricted Internet access and GBAtemp attachments are blocked so I can't see the errors).

D

Deleted User

Good afternoon everyone! Just wanted to ask, if I wanted to have a perfect streaming set up for my 3DS, what are great pc specs and internet speed I should have to stream my n3DS in perfect 100 quality with Kitkat? Currently only able to stream to my PC with an 80% quality and frequently dropping below 30 :(

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Update was meant to be out AGES ago, But im having compiling issues due to namespace changes for the Rename of CTR-V -> kit-kat. I fixed it but at the moment just fixing bugs people mentioned over the past day or two.
So far I have made Input Redirection NOT crash if you try use it when there's no 3DS to connect to/fails to connect.
Gonna work on making settings STAY saved even when you get an update (Not sure if it will work since its not easy to test),
Is there any other bugs you guys have noticed that you want fixed?

Good afternoon everyone! Just wanted to ask, if I wanted to have a perfect streaming set up for my 3DS, what are great pc specs and internet speed I should have to stream my n3DS in perfect 100 quality with Kitkat? Currently only able to stream to my PC with an 80% quality and frequently dropping below 30 :(
PC Specs dont matter, its all about how good the Air-Flow of your area is and your 3DS -> Router -> PC connection's speed. From your frame drops im assuming your a bit far from the router and/or the router just isnt great.

D

Deleted User

Update was meant to be out AGES ago, But im having compiling issues due to namespace changes for the Rename of CTR-V -> kit-kat. I fixed it but at the moment just fixing bugs people mentioned over the past day or two.
So far I have made Input Redirection NOT crash if you try use it when there's no 3DS to connect to/fails to connect.
Gonna work on making settings STAY saved even when you get an update (Not sure if it will work since its not easy to test),
Is there any other bugs you guys have noticed that you want fixed?

PC Specs dont matter, its all about how good the Air-Flow of your area is and your 3DS -> Router -> PC connection's speed. From your frame drops im assuming your a bit far from the router and/or the router just isnt great.

Oh really? I didn't know my specs didn't matter, people on reddit told me it did, but I guess they were just wrong, thanks for letting me know! But I'm not sure how good my router is since it's the one that the internet company gave me, it's about a foot or two away from where I sit with my computer, so I don't really think the distance from me to it is that much, but it could be the router though, since my quality is significantly better than when I used my old router, despite being the same connection speed. Do you have a recommendation on a router to use for this? Thank you! :)

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh really? I didn't know my specs didn't matter, people on reddit told me it did, but I guess they were just wrong, thanks for letting me know! But I'm not sure how good my router is since it's the one that the internet company gave me, it's about a foot or two away from where I sit with my computer, so I don't really think the distance from me to it is that much, but it could be the router though, since my quality is significantly better than when I used my old router, despite being the same connection speed. Do you have a recommendation on a router to use for this? Thank you! :)

Minimum router specs:
- 2.4 GHz band support
- 802.11b/g/n
- 100mbps or above transfer speed*

Recommended router specs:
- 2.4/5GHz simultaneous dual-band operation
- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- 300mbps or above transfer speed*
- Gigabit Ethernet ports*

*copied from here

Not too sure about what router you need, but as long as they fit the criteria, you're good.
I just have a normal black router from Comcast and I get 100% Quality with 55-60 FPS.

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Minimum router specs:
- 2.4 GHz band support
- 802.11b/g/n

- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac

*copied from here

Not too sure about what router you need, but as long as they fit the criteria, you're good.
I just have a normal black router from Comcast and I get 100% Quality with 55-60 FPS.
Can you go to: 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254 on your browser and see if it brings you to a login page and see if it says the Router name/model if so tell us here, as 100% quality 50-60 fps is insane.

how I configure the input redirection for a wiimote + classic controller?
Wait until next release, I have it heavilly bug fixed and works really well. It should be out in 30 mins - 1 hour.

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you go to: 192.168.1.1 or 192.168.1.254 on your browser and see if it brings you to a login page and see if it says the Router name/model if so tell us here, as 100% quality 50-60 fps is insane.

Wait until next release, I have it heavilly bug fixed and works really well. It should be out in 30 mins - 1 hour.

For some reason I can't login to check. admin/admin or admin/password won't work, I'll have to call Comcast tomorrow about that.
Anyways, on the bottom of the router it says this (DPC3941T) as the model number.

D

Deleted User

Minimum router specs:
- 2.4 GHz band support
- 802.11b/g/n

- 802.11a/b/g/n/ac

*copied from here

Hmm... Seems like I don't even pass the minimum requirements :cry: It does have a 2.4/5GHz dualband and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and ethernet ports, but I only have 50mbps transfer speed... Hmm.... Thank you for your guys' replies!

Reactions: Posghetti

PRAGMA

OP
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
next release for kit-kat or release for imput redirection NTR?
For Kit-Kat it will auto-update too.

Hmm... Seems like I don't even pass the minimum requirements :cry: It does have a 2.4/5GHz dualband and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac and ethernet ports, but I only have 50mbps transfer speed... Hmm.... Thank you for your guys' replies!
50mbs? thats reaaally bad lmao

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
  • cearp @ cearp:
    It's nice to not have to have a lot of physical things though, saves space
    +1
    Nor clothes 🤮 . Saves on time, soap, water and money having to wash them. :D
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage shiz.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @rqkaiju2, Physical media is a great source for archiving your data, none of that cloud storage...