Homebrew [Release]JK's SaveManager - Homebrew CIA Save manager.

• Thread starter JK_
  • Start date
  • Views 1,841,565
  • Replies 3,680
  • Likes 243

chmurqab

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How can I backup saves from my digital games when running 3dsx mode? I'm on 11.0.0-33, running HBL through freakyhax. It always asks me to choose a target and only the game on the inserted cart can be chosen.

EDIT:
Ok, I'm an idiot. You choose the game by pressing left/right on the d-pad..

Last edited by chmurqab,

IIAkiII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just copy the MHGSV folder to your 3ds folder and run it. It detects your system's region and uses that to determine which archive to open for MHG.
After dragging it in, I should
Just copy the MHGSV folder to your 3ds folder and run it. It detects your system's region and uses that to determine which archive to open for MHG.
What should I do after I exported the game?
(Figured it out)

Last edited by IIAkiII,

Sakura1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, if you can follow basic instructions it's quite simple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well yea, I know that following basic instructions isn't hard but I'm rather paranoid so I either overthink things and get so confuse it looks like I would need a Language Translator, plus its more of a " Are you confident enough to do this " for me? nope, because I never hacked a 3DS b4 my only experience is NDS and PSP and those were very basic and simple

WarlordWu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I was able to download JKSM, ran MHGen, and ran Homebrew, but whenever I get into the save manager and choose Extra Data Options, the text "Error opening ExtData! Title may not use it." Any idea what I screwed up? Choosing Save Data Options says "Error opening save archive!"

himuradrew

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help with extracting the save data from the eshop versions of both Hyrule Warriors Legends and Final Fantasy Explorers? I keep getting a red screen. I'd appreciate it very much.

deadman1368

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
hi guys do the save manager work with 2ds version 9.4.0-21? I tried extracting the save data from mhgen but it always stopped at the yellow screen.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
So I was able to download JKSM, ran MHGen, and ran Homebrew, but whenever I get into the save manager and choose Extra Data Options, the text "Error opening ExtData! Title may not use it." Any idea what I screwed up? Choosing Save Data Options says "Error opening save archive!"

Scroll back a few pages and there is a tool specifically made for this, in a sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Posghetti

Posghetti

Un-official ReVeluv Leader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is there even a save file on it? Or have you ever ran the game? That only happens because you haven't ran the game at least once or there's no save file

I've tested this with tons of games and the result stayed the same

Reactions: Shadowfied

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09ZLRDMXX/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?tag=slickdeals09-20&ascsubtag=...