ROM Hack [Release] Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor & NTR Plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

desrone2

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Would someone be able to post their save file with all heroes unlocked for the USA version? Otherwise I'll wait for cheats >.>

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would someone be able to post their save file with all heroes unlocked for the USA version? Otherwise I'll wait for cheats >.>
Isnt that something you have to pay for via DLC? You cant exactly "cheat" for that unless your asking for a .cia file of the DLC itself.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I figured the usa version comes with all the dlc like the japanese version, woops
I'm not sure how the Japanese version works since I'm only interested in my own region (unless censorship or digital only is involved then I'll play the Japanese version.)

If you just want the characters then all I can say is patiently wait until its released then go to "that" site and get the .cia for it. If your in a rush then may as well play the Japanese version instead, its not like this is an RPG where its text heavy anyways.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did exactly as the program told me to do, I entered the values and nothing seemed to have changed. One thing I feel like noting is that I had to change my save file from sdzmha to zmha in order for the program to recognize the save, after I made my changes I renamed it to sdzmha, ejected the save and nothing changed at all.

Did I do something wrong along those lines? I'll try it again if you really feel its suppose to work.

That's very odd. My US version extracted via JK's Save Manager was named zmha and worked just fine. Don't get angry at what I'm about to suggest, because I speak from experience. Are you sure after editing the file you copied the edited one back to the 3DS? I've forgotten to do that before.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's very odd. My US version extracted via JK's Save Manager was named zmha and worked just fine. Don't get angry at what I'm about to suggest, because I speak from experience. Are you sure after editing the file you copied the edited one back to the 3DS? I've forgotten to do that before.
No I didnt forget, I put it back and rename it the way I found it. Unless your saying I should inject it into the game as zmha?

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, if you're using SaveDataFiler I'd keep the name as what it was. But it's weird that you said the editor did nothing. If you ran the save through it and made any changes it should have done something. And if the secure value was your problem it should have deleted your save and given you a message about corruption.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, if you're using SaveDataFiler I'd keep the name as what it was. But it's weird that you said the editor did nothing. If you ran the save through it and made any changes it should have done something. And if the secure value was your problem it should have deleted your save and given you a message about corruption.
So your playing the US game and your save file is called zmha and not zmhasd? In what format are you playing the game? I'm playing it digitally with .cia.

Ailuros27

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version of the editor did you use? I used the one in the OP and it worked. But if you used the latest one that does fairy food, too, maybe that has something to do with it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, I'm using the US cartridge.

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So your playing the US game and your save file is called zmha and not zmhasd? In what format are you playing the game? I'm playing it digitally with .cia.

Just my uneducated guess:
Maybe its called zmha if you saved normally and zmhasd if you quicksaved.
Also it could be possible that it has something to do with the quicksave feature not working on non jap 3ds consoles when the game's cia first released.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which version of the editor did you use? I used the one in the OP and it worked. But if you used the latest one that does fairy food, too, maybe that has something to do with it?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah, I'm using the US cartridge.
I used the one in the first post, where it says "you can find it here."

I'd feel more comfortable if someone with a US version of the game tried this in .cia, not that I'm asking you to do it.

Just my uneducated guess:
Maybe its called zmha if you saved normally and zmhasd if you quicksaved.
Also it could be possible that it has something to do with the quicksave feature not working on non jap 3ds consoles when the game's cia first released.
I dont even know how to quicksave or even knew that was a thing. When I finish playing I back all the way into the title screen, I do that for every video game I've ever played as it makes me feel like everything is saved properly.

Sahale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How to repair save. Forgot to delete secure data
Not working I backed up my jap save. Started a new usa game save and forgot to delete secure value now I just get corrupted screen after trying to import. Any here can do it for me?

hudhair

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this plugin work with the USA version? If not, can someone make one please? Thanks!

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Small update, now lets you max your Adventure Map items. I'll add more Adventure Mode maps as I unlock them. Should work on the Jap, Eur and USA versions, assuming the file you get from your save manager is zmha.bin.
Attached the executable file, might get flagged as a virus but I assure you it is not.
And for those who don't believe me for some reason, the sauce is here: http://pastebin.com/dMM8bLeX

Enjooooooy <3

Attachments

• Hyrule Warriors Legends Save Editor.zip
    8.9 KB · Views: 374

Chris_Highwind

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@ScarletKohaku Any chance you can find the offsets that determine an owned weapon's stars and slots? I want to edit my Master Sword so it's back down to 0 stars and 2 slots as it's meant to be because at the moment, I can't help but be afraid that its power has exceeded a limit that makes it roll around back to weak due to the 5-star rating and the two unlocked skills.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
@ScarletKohaku Any chance you can find the offsets that determine an owned weapon's stars and slots? I want to edit my Master Sword so it's back down to 0 stars and 2 slots as it's meant to be because at the moment, I can't help but be afraid that its power has exceeded a limit that makes it roll around back to weak due to the 5-star rating and the two unlocked skills.
Errrm... I can try if nothing else. I wouldn't hold too high hopes for me though, the only things I've done so far have been fairly trivial.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will there be a plugin that works with the US version or no plans for that? I feel like thats my only chance of getting to use cheats since aparently im the only one experiencing this bizzare file name error.

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anybody else tried the save editor on the US version of the game yet? I've tried twice now and it seems to convert the save file into an EU save file making it unusable for my game. If anybody else can either confirm this or if the author of the program can fix the US save file support that would be fantastic, thanks!

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Has anybody else tried the save editor on the US version of the game yet? I've tried twice now and it seems to convert the save file into an EU save file making it unusable for my game. If anybody else can either confirm this or if the author of the program can fix the US save file support that would be fantastic, thanks!
Send me your save and I'll have a look. Is it a zmha.bin file?

As a note, there is no conversion process anywhere in the program. All it does is alter values at certain offsets of the file.

Last edited by Scarlet,

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Send me your save and I'll have a look. Is it a zmha.bin file?

As a note, there is no conversion process anywhere in the program. All it does is alter values at certain offsets of the file.
Could i trouble you with my zmhasd.bin please? Maybe you could analyze it and somehow incorporate it into the save editor somehow.

If not would you be able to edit it? I cant find the addresses mentioned in the first post and i just want everything maxed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok