Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

James310

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only get this problem when loading a cartridge with region free loader then returning to hb menu, I can use my Eshop games perfectly

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    694.2 KB · Views: 201

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I only get this problem when loading a cartridge with region free loader then returning to hb menu, I can use my Eshop games perfectly
I'll try to reproduce that error from many ways, and nothing!... Working fine!... Maybe, problem is related with another thing that HBL itself.

Suggestion: Try with original Smea HBL.

I'm using themehax too and it works but he haven't specified which hax he's using.
I remember he said ThemeHax (aka HomeMenuHax)... He said also "with autoboot".

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I couldn't sleep last night so I got up at 3.30 am and did some more work on this :) Beta 27 is now up and adds the following features:
  • The selected folder now has a tick on it
  • Cleanup of button code
  • SCREENSHOTS! Press X at any time and the screen will freeze for a fraction of a second. FTP in to your 3DS or put your SD card into your computer, and you will see /hbl-grid-screenshot-top.png and /hbl-grid-screenshot-bottom.png in the root of the SD card. The files are rotated 90 degrees at the moment as ctrulib and libpng use opposite coordinate systems. I just need to rotate the array containing the framebuffer data to get it in the correct orientation but I'm getting crashes in that code at the moment, so for now just rotate the image 90 degrees left after taking the screenshots

Now I can finally put some nice new screenshots on the first post :)

JJTapia19

I fight for my friends.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Well I couldn't sleep last night so I got up at 3.30 am and did some more work on this :) Beta 27 is now up and adds the following features:
  • Cleanup of button code
  • SCREENSHOTS! Press X at any time and the screen will freeze for a fraction of a second. FTP in to your 3DS or put your SD card into your computer, and you will see /hbl-grid-screenshot-top.png and /hbl-grid-screenshot-bottom.png in the root of the SD card. The files are rotated 90 degrees at the moment as ctrulib and libpng use opposite coordinate systems. I just need to rotate the array containing the framebuffer data to get it in the correct orientation but I'm getting crashes in that code at the moment, so for now just rotate the image 90 degrees left after taking the screenshots

Awesome!!! Screenshots :hrth::nds:

BlueOnClues

GBAtemp's Burgerpants
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
  • Cleanup of button code

These ScreenShots Are Only For The HBL Grid Or Also Games ????

Shaker78

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello @mashers!

Could you remove the icon on the top screen and make this a optional feature.
It would be nice if the top screen looks like the colour settings screen.

d2nnizO.jpg

Would it be possible to change 'Folder: - Emulators -' to '- Emulators -?

rlCBAxH.jpg

Edit: Yeah, next update!!! THX mashers, you are really fast and always deliver new features :bow:

Last edited by Shaker78,
Reactions: link6155

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • a_username_that_is_cool @ a_username_that_is_cool:
    DDDS . Dual Developer Dedede System :)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also happy birthday @Xdqwerty
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Is it me you're looking for?
  • MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight:
    'Cause I wonder where you are
    wait I got the lyrics mixed up
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And I wonder what you do...Lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its all good, I'm here to talk to you.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hello
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing fallout4 all day, I went into a elevator and it kept going, never stopped, waited 5 minutes, must of been a bug. How bout you, whatcha do today?
    +1
    I'm wondering why a stray tuxedo cat has a cloudy eye
    I've been playing TOTK all day also
    +1
    Oh you reminded me of those elevator nightmares
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Awesome game, fun how they force you to build, but you can build as you want
    It is super fun, I actually prefer it over BoTW
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The guy holding the sign always cracked me up, esp when you fail, and it falls
    Ah yes, that guy lol. I still need to find all his signs. The game has a lot to do though so I don't know what to finish first
    I'm 120 hours in and am still like 44.4% done
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Good times. Building is starting to get good around now for you. You making me want to make run thru again.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok good chatting, enjoy your gaming, and avoid the lightning, or put your sword away. Good night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All I gotta do is not spend $10 in the next 5 days and I'll break even this month lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa, tell your wife not to forget her wallet
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/YMAa6obDNZs?si=rymChLKeTdyS8nqk