pbanj

The "friendly" neighborhood sandwich
Trophies
Website
pbanjin.space
XP
Country
United States
Probably no.But just try to replace the boot.3dsx ,remember,the best HBL configuration is menuhax
Probably no.......... Its just a replacement to the normal homebrew menu. So it should be probably yes. Also from what I have seen menuhax isn't the best option anymore.

The newest menuhax has been causing people lots of issues

Last edited by pbanj,
Reactions: Xiphiidae

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably no.......... Its just a replacement to the normal homebrew menu. So it should be probably yes. Also from what I have seen menuhax isn't the best option anymore.

The newest menuhax has been causing people lots of issues
yea. I was using the newest menuhax temporarily before i installed arm9loaderhax again. It white screens alot.

Platinum Lucario

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I was wondering, does Gridlauncher support .bcstms when it comes to themes? 'Cause afaik, they're the only file format that have loop points (which start at the loop point, instead of at the beginning, when it reaches the end of the file).

I tried launching the themes in the same way as in CHMM2, but the themes can't work at all and just default to the normal Gridlauncher theme instead. And that's because the files are packed inside a BG_LZ.bin file, right?

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thought so. Is there any plans on adding support for them? If not, why? And is there any way add in loop points in .wav files that would be supported in Gridlauncher?
Well Gridlauncher isn't really in development any more. Even if it was, I wouldn't want to add bcstm support as it's an extra step to convert it. I don't know if wav has any loop point support or if ctrulib supports such a thing, but of course anyone is free to contribute code through GitHub if they want to try to add it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1