gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
Then why are you lying that the reboot to home menu feature is already there?
Huh, though I no longer use GridLauncher because it lacks support for XMLs , I can assure you - it IS there.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
What do those even do?
Starting save managers for 9.6+ titles, for example. I no longer use them for the most part though, as that is not an issue for CIA save managers, it seems.

Sent from my cave of despair where I collect souls

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why are you lying that the reboot to home menu feature is already there?
While in the Gridlauncher press start. See the text on the bottom screen that says exit? Guess what it does? That "exit" button allows you to exit the program. If on CFW that exits you back to the system home menu when used with Hombrew launcher.cia.

Again, this "exit" button will exit the program back to home menu when on CFW. Fucking genius ain't it?

Billy Acuña

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
While in the Gridlauncher press start. See the text on the bottom screen that says exit? Guess what it does? That "exit" button allows you to exit the program. If on CFW that exits you back to the system home menu when used with Hombrew launcher.cia.

Again, this "exit" button will exit the program back to home menu when on CFW. Fucking genius ain't it?
He is using Menuhax (which brokes the "return to home menu"), however he can use quickreboot.3dsx anyways.

Reactions: Xenosaiga

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to install menuhax to SysNAND but have it launch in EmuNAND?
Uuuuu.... Wouldn't a9lh launch directly sysnand or emunand? Either way you can install it to whatever nand you want to as long as the hbl was opened in that nand. Honestly though i'd ditch the emunand. It's more confusing and more work and space.

Ricken

Oh Pretty Angel... Did None Teach You?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uuuuu.... Wouldn't a9lh launch directly sysnand or emunand? Either way you can install it to whatever nand you want to as long as the hbl was opened in that nand. Honestly though i'd ditch the emunand. It's more confusing and more work and space.
A9LH would work the CFW. You'd tell the CFW what Nand to boot. Said Nand can have Menuhax installed
Only problem is that my EmuNAND is on 11.2
Well isn't that swell... Why do you want to autoboot into the HBL anyway? You could always just use this to boot homebrew pretty quickly

Reactions: RealityNinja

Hyoretsu

Itosugi Masahiro's Loyal Reader
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
A9LH would work the CFW. You'd tell the CFW what Nand to boot. Said Nand can have Menuhax installed

Well isn't that swell... Why do you want to autoboot into the HBL anyway? You could always just use this to boot homebrew pretty quickly
To have this launcher autobooted because of the home menu 300 app limit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water