Homebrew [Release] Homebrew Launcher with grid layout

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
can you program or find a way to make bgm music from the themes of 3ds inserted in the hbl ??
Theoretically it would be possible to get the bgstm from the extdata folder and play it from within Gridlauncher, but adding support for bgstm could potentially be a lot of work that I don't really feel like doing.

That's bullshit.
There's no need to be rude.

You can't do that.
Actually in theory you can.

Then why are you lying that the reboot to home menu feature is already there?
I'm not. The 'exit' feature is the same as the feature in the original launcher which reboots you back to the home menu.

Anyway, you're annoying me now. Being rude and abrupt is not the way to get your requested features added. In fact, welcome to my ignore list. Enjoy your stay.

Gaming796

Gaming since 4
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Theoretically it would be possible to get the bgstm from the extdata folder and play it from within Gridlauncher, but adding support for bgstm could potentially be a lot of work that I don't really feel like doing.

There's no need to be rude.

Actually in theory you can.

I'm not. The 'exit' feature is the same as the feature in the original launcher which reboots you back to the home menu.

Anyway, you're annoying me now. Being rude and abrupt is not the way to get your requested features added. In fact, welcome to my ignore list. Enjoy your stay.
No exit feature doesn't reboot. It just hangs. I know that because Menuhax hangs on exit (not reboot) and I use Menuhax.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat