Homebrew [Release] freeShop - open source eShop alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.

grandem

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I just did that, deleted title and ticket, did a restart and tried it again. Same Problem. After downloading the cash freeshop freezes on the loading game list screen.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you download enctitlekey.bin from "that site" as in manually? fyi if you go to update tab and input that url of the enctitlekey link (or theres even a QR code) it will dl the latest title key list from "that site" every boot

Reactions: Quantumcat

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
there are no way to type in japanese on the app? there are some games that never get hete and I can'nt find in the game list looking game per game ...

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only get the all games list but not search by name :V I tried like this but I haven't found it yet
Have you looked on that title keys site to see if it's even there?

Also, I uploaded Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori amiibo+ and it's not showing the encrypted title keys. Does anyone know what that means? Does that mean it hasn't been verified yet? I didn't upload it, but the DLC for Echoes is also missing the encrypted title keys.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also, I uploaded Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori amiibo+ and it's not showing the encrypted title keys. Does anyone know what that means? Does that mean it hasn't been verified yet? I didn't upload it, but the DLC for Echoes is also missing.
Yeah, I have no idea when the person(s) running the site gets around to doing that. Thanks for sharing. I saw that it got added.
Some times it happens fairly quickly and other times it takes a while.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Also, I uploaded Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori amiibo+ and it's not showing the encrypted title keys. Does anyone know what that means? Does that mean it hasn't been verified yet? I didn't upload it, but the DLC for Echoes is also missing the encrypted title keys.
oh I looked there and I only found the demo õ3o it was launched in 2016
I also found in shameless but I never culd get something via FBI+ QRcode idk why lol

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I have no idea when the person(s) running the site gets around to doing that. Thanks for sharing. I saw that it got added.
Some times it happens fairly quickly and other times it takes a while.
I figured that was what it was. And you're welcome! I was tired of waiting for the ROM to appear (didn't even think of checking that chaos site at the time, only that iso site) so I thought I would save people the trouble. :)
oh I looked there and I only found the demo õ3o it was launched in 2016
I also found in shameless but I never culd get something via FBI+ QRcode idk why lol
If you can't find it on that title keys site, you won't find it on freeShop. You're better off finding on that iso site or that chaos site.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,
Reactions: Quantumcat

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I figured that was what it was. And you're welcome! I was tired of waiting for the ROM to appear (didn't even think of checking that chaos site, only that iso site) so I thought I would save people the trouble. :)

If you can't find it on that title keys site, you won't find it on freeShop. You're better off finding on that iso site or that chaos site.
well I guess are my options for now
thanks anyway!
btw so it's not possible to search japanese games by typing name? it a problem to find stuff actually :P lol

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks anyway!
btw so it's not possible to search japanese games by typing name? it a problem to find stuff actually :P lol
You can't type in Japanese unfortunately because freeShop doesn't use the system keyboard.

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks anyway!
No. Not until someone codes that in. You can go in settings and have it show only Japanese titles and also refine with the system it belongs to.
Edit: You can further refine it by selecting genre, but I'm not sure how accurate those are and whether they are set by Nintendo or by someone else.

Last edited by pixelmasher,
Reactions: Sliter

dlegh

Trophies
XP
Country
The game's telling me to update it, but I changed my region so I can't connect to the e-shop to update it. Is there a way to update the game so that I can get the full experience?

The game's Senran kagura 2 Shinku if that helps

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
The game's telling me to update it, but I changed my region so I can't connect to the e-shop to update it. Is there a way to update the game so that I can get the full experience?

The game's Senran kagura 2 Shinku if that helps
Tap on the controller icon in freeShop, that will show your list of installed games and you can update from there.

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
When I launch the app, it shows "Downloading latest cache: r50...", but it loads forever.

Bottom right shows version 2.2.0.

Update: Got it fixed by reinstalling using the QR code on the first post.

Last edited by ericling,

grandem

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Maybe I should try an older version. Where can I find e.g. 2.1?

My Problem:
Freeshop crashes after "loading game list"

2DS with 11.4
newest luma / a9lh / freeshop

Last edited by grandem,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.