Status
Not open for further replies.

jt_1258

Ella
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
was nice having download speed and numeral progress shown for my games when I downloaded them

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hay, im on the final page of a to be or likely already locked thread, I'm to be seen by many, yay =D lul

...still a shame this thread went down like this

nitroBW

warum nicht?
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
SoslanVanWieren, for the love of god, can you stop shitposting? Are you farming points right now? Every 5 minutes there is a new completely useless message from you saying something irrelevant or false.
You told people to deinstall freEshop like 3 times now and everytime it is the same retarded reason. Then you say "Uh, it's not him. Maybe he was framed, possibilities and stuff", next moment "Uh no, deinstall, you get in jail". Whatever you want to post in the next 5 minutes, please, just keep it for yourself, as it is probably even more offtopic than the rest of what is posted here.

EDIT: Again, stop telling people to deinstall his work or disrespect it ffs. You dumb shit don't even know how hard it is to please a community like this one and creating something everyone knows and uses, freShop and his other works are fucking fine.

Last edited by nitroBW,

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
On more important matters. Whos gonna pick this up to keep updating the cache or whatever on freeshop? Because i dont think this will ever need an update but just keeping refreshed on whatever new game gets added.

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
On more important matters. Whos gonna pick this up to keep updating the cache or whatever on freeshop? Because i dont think this will ever need an update but just keeping refreshed on whatever new game gets added.

The same person who has been updating the cache and maintaining the source code ever since it got DMCA-ed.

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The same person who has been updating the cache and maintaining the source code ever since it got DMCA-ed.
Updating cache: A script
Maintaining Source: TheCruel and btucker

Technically btucker would still have commit access to the repo, so could keep the project going, but it's entirely up to him whether he does.

As for the cache, the only person who had access to that repo as far as I know was TheCruel, and once his server running the automated script goes down it will probably stop updating.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Time to turn off auto update in case cruel decides to send us some malware out of spite. Are there any non-pedos that could take this over or make an alternative?

Well, he's being doing it in the past but he did not get caught. He is really a bad person you should just delete the free shop. Don't respect this scumbag work he probably made the free shop for piracy and just said it was for games you own so it would be allowed on the temp.

No shit sherlock

Last edited by WeedZ,
Reactions: Xiphiidae

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Time to turn off auto update in case cruel decides to send us some malware out of spite. Are there any non-pedos that could take this over or make an alternative?
I wouldn't be so sarcastic to people, considering you just made the suggestion a guy who is going to be in jail for the next 20 years may "push malware" to your 3DS... Genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol