Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Didn't knew we had a policy on how much you need to contribute to be allowed to shitpost and just be a child in general. Guess i missed the memo.
There isn't one necessarily. But the fact that youre a noob still and have contributed nothing, kinda takes away your right to shitpost for the sake of calling me out.

Reactions: Quantumcat

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
There isn't one necessarily. But the fact that youre a noob still and have contributed nothing, kinda takes away your right to shitpost for the sake of calling me out.
Go shoo, shoo. If you got nothing better to contribute and just fearmonger for the idiots, because lets be real. Alot of people dont get sarcasm in text expecially on a topic like this. And lol saying noob. What year did i got kick in?

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Go shoo, shoo. If you got nothing better to contribute and just fearmonger for the idiots, because lets be real. Alot of people dont get sarcasm in text expecially on a topic like this. And lol saying noob. What year did i got kick in?
I meant newcomer, as your tag says. The longer you carry that tag, the more it means youre useless. Also, don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

hobbledehoy899

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I meant newcomer, as your tag says. The longer you carry that tag, the more it means youre useless.
Dude, the fuck have you contributed to this site besides your own elitism and memes? They're both pretty useless on a site like this.

Last edited by hobbledehoy899,

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: hobbledehoy899
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users