pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes but i tried and after 15 min nothing happens
I don't think it took that long.

3DS Logo screen usually means you're missing the seed. You can get that from FBI pretty easy. Sometimes happens with newer game installs.

See a lot of people with fake/bad SD cards. That can cause all kinds of problems.

chris15326

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
hey everyone! :)

Is it true, that the newest titlekey for the freeshop (2.1.4) shows MarioMaker on first place of the gamedownload-list?

Just wondering if everything is up to date.
(just patched with the latrest titlekey, but i was wondering that the first title still is MarioMaker)

So how is it for you?
What is the list of Games looks for you right now?

Thank's for your time, help and answer! :)

Greetings
Chris

Last edited by chris15326,

KevinX8

Proud user of The Dark Theme
Trophies
XP
Country
i have everything.. freeshop works. but there are not all games.. what can i do? version 2.1.4. i tried to update my list but don´t work:( what can i do? i downloadet the enctitlekey.bin.. tutorial oder somthing else?
Don't ask for Warez that's against the rules, you can find what you need on that title key site

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Akira

I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have everything.. freeshop works. but there are not all games.. what can i do? version 2.1.4. i tried to update my list but don´t work:( what can i do? i downloadet the enctitlekey.bin.. tutorial oder somthing else?
Not all games are available on freeshop. In order for a game to be available on the freeshop, it must be a legit purchase from eshop, afterwards, you dump your keys and share it on the titlekey site. If the game you want isn't in the freeshop, it only means that noone has shared or ever purchased that game. And whatever games that doesn't have a digital version(eshop version) won't ever be able on Freeshop since it relies on Nintendo's eshop server.

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
Not all games are available on freeshop. In order for a game to be available on the freeshop, it must be a legit purchase from eshop, afterwards, you dump your keys and share it on the titlekey site. If the game you want isn't in the freeshop, it only means that noone has shared or ever purchased that game. And whatever games that doesn't have a digital version(eshop version) won't ever be able on Freeshop since it relies on Nintendo's eshop server.
I think his problem is he downloaded some random enctitlekey.bin and not that he wants to download `super obscure mediocre game that's from an obscure series ''

mepica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I've just discovered that this exists O_O and after read a few threads I'd like to be sure of using this =/

Is it really sure to use this? I mean.. as install a .cia backup? (I've read many people get corrupt their SD card...)

My plan would be to use a microSD of 32GB and keep erasing/downloading backups eventually, so I won't need to dissasembly the back cover (New 3ds) to get microSD and I won't need a high capacity microSD that has more possibilities of getting corrupt.

Thanks for reading, I appreciate any answer or opinion.

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi, I've just discovered that this exists O_O and after read a few threads I'd like to be sure of using this =/

Is it really sure to use this? I mean.. as install a .cia backup? (I've read many people get corrupt their SD card...)

My plan would be to use a microSD of 32GB and keep erasing/downloading backups eventually, so I won't need to dissasembly the back cover (New 3ds) to get microSD and I won't need a high capacity microSD that has more possibilities of getting corrupt.

If you have a n3ds, you might want to think in using this: https://github.com/mtheall/ftpd/

mepica

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If you have a n3ds, you might want to think in using this: https://github.com/mtheall/ftpd/
Is that like PonyFTP and others? I usually use them but for larger files are like hell... Something more than 300MB gives an error for sure, I tried many months ago something like "punch socket" and same result... Is for that what I'm looking for something that don't involve to get out/in the microSD everytime I want to add a backup...=/

KevinX8

Trophies
XP
Country
Is that like PonyFTP and others? I usually use them but for larger files are like hell... Something more than 300MB gives an error for sure, I tried many months ago something like "punch socket" and same result... Is for that what I'm looking for something that don't involve to get out/in the microSD everytime I want to add a backup...=/
Nintendo includes an ftp client for the n3ds in system settings under data management, that should work perfectly

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica

First you need CFW, follow this.
After you install a cia you can delete it or you can use ftp to access the sd wirelessly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and the morning cuz school
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Although tomorrow is Labor Day which means I won't go to class which means I'll sleep well.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    is labor day different in venezuela than in america, or did time skip that far?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It must be the 1st already
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    1st of what?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    may?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh yeah it's in September
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, yea i think its different
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ok, because here it's in september, right before the fuckin school year starts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    as to you
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do you know if the night will be good when you're asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    because i didn't say i was asleep
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i said i was sleeping...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sleeping with uremum
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even my mum slept on that uremum
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    yall im torn... ive been hacking away at tales of phantasia GBA (the USA version) and have so many documents of reverse engineering i've done
    I just found out that the EU version is better in literally every way, better sound quality, better lighting, and there's even a patch someone made to make the text look nicer
    Do I restart now using what i've learned on the EU version since it's a better overall experience? or do I continue with the US version since that is what ive been using, and if someone decides to play my hack, it would most likely be that version?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @TwoSpikedHands, I'll preface this with the fact that I know nothing about the game, but, I think it depends on what your goals are. Are you trying to make a definitive version of the game? You may want to refocus your efforts on the EU version then. Or, are you trying to make a better US version? In which case, the only way to make a better US version is to keep on plugging away at that one ;)
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm wondering if at least some of those differences are things that you could port over to the US version in your patch without having to include copyrighted assets from the EU version
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: I'm not familiar with the technicalities of the differences between the two versions, but I'm...