Game Developer & Pokémon Master
Trophies
Website
manuelrodriguezmatesanz.com
XP
Country
Spain
Buy it and upload the titlekeys.

There should be some sort of rule where you're not allowed to download anything until you've contributed at least one thing -_-

Well, i contributed with some titles and i Saw people re-uploading my files as theirs. So...yeah...

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Buy it and upload the titlekeys.

There should be some sort of rule where you're not allowed to download anything until you've contributed at least one thing -_-
I have uploaded the v1.02 update for Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS US 3-4 days ago and it's still not on there

TheCruel

Developer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have uploaded the v1.02 update for Super Mario Maker for Nintendo 3DS US 3-4 days ago and it's still not on there
The update title key is on there. All updates are the same title and key, just the version changes and the title needs to be reinstalled.

trees2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What version of Luma? And did you use an updater program to install Luma?
I'm having the same "wrong title key" error on the latest firmware, Luma, and FreeShop with encrypted keys from the most popular keys place. I used StarUpdater to update to the new Luma. I used the qr code to get the url into your software. I tried to download the latest version of the monster game involving the moon.

Is using an updater like that a problem?

Thanks for your work btw!

Last edited by trees2,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I'm having the same "wrong title key" error on the latest firmware, Luma, and FreeShop with encrypted keys from the most popular keys place. I used StarUpdater to update to the new Luma. I used the qr code to get the url into your software. I tried to download the latest version of the monster game involving the moon.

Is using an updater like that a problem?

Thanks for your work btw!
I think StarUpdater is the problem. Try updating manually.

Reactions: trees2

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The update title key is on there. All updates are the same title and key, just the version changes and the title needs to be reinstalled.
So the 3ds titles key does not have to list the update at all and still will show up in freeshop?

trees2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think StarUpdater is the problem. Try updating manually.
Yep! I solved the "wrong title key" by updating manually. (dragging arm9loaderhax.bin to the sdcard) This might be a good thing to add to the troubleshooting section.

I wonder what is wrong with star updater?

Thanks so much!

Last edited by trees2,
Reactions: Quantumcat

NostalgicJustin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be a dumb question, but how would I go about uninstalling a Freeshop title? Would I just uninstall via FBI or from Freeshop itself?

P

PaiiNSteven

If you are getting "Wrong Titlekey" its because you have "UNITINFO" turned on in developer options, are using a developer only build of Luma3ds, or are using an (older) release/fork that is bugged. UNITINFO was updated to allow installing developer encrypted apps on retail consoles. So while its turned on you cant install retail encrypted apps.
Goddamnit I feel stupid now. Turned it on to install dev apps and never turned it off. Thanks.

annoyingcalc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to save a download as a cia to the SD card? This would useful for software such as DSiWare that needs to be installed on both EmuNAND and SysNAND.

annoyingcalc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I have that setup? (I've been gone from the scene for around a year, dunno if I'm doing anything wrong.) IIRC I had to install it when moving from rxTools to Luma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway