A_Random_Guy

Officially That Dev
Trophies
Website
n3dshack.weebly.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
If you backed up your original H&S application you can re-inject that.

If you do -NOT- have your original H&S application, you may be out of luck. I haven't tested if using other people's decrypted H&S applications works, but I can send you mine (backed up) and you can try. Just make sure to make a nand backup.

Or you could just delete it and do a system update

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
@Steveice10

When I compile FBI, I get an Error 5 around here:

c:\FBI>make
output/FBI.elf
output/3ds/FBI/FBI.smdh
output/3ds/FBI/FBI.3dsx
make: *** [output/3ds/FBI/FBI.3dsx] Error 5
rm build/source/core/default.shbin.c

error_1.jpg

Then if I do make once more I get a working cia, but the FBI.3dsx file is corrupt

error_2.jpg

How can I fix this?

EDIT: I'm using Win7 64bit

Last edited by Pacman`,

Pacman`

Trophies
XP
Country
@Steveice10

When I compile FBI, I get an Error 5 around here:

c:\FBI>make
output/FBI.elf
output/3ds/FBI/FBI.smdh
output/3ds/FBI/FBI.3dsx
make: *** [output/3ds/FBI/FBI.3dsx] Error 5
rm build/source/core/default.shbin.c

View attachment 51652

Then if I do make once more I get a working cia, but the FBI.3dsx file is corrupt

View attachment 51653

How can I fix this?

EDIT: I'm using Win7 64bit

NVM, I fixed it :P

alantrik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A quick question, does FBI delete the QR scanned CIAs after it downloads/installs them or do you have to delete them manually?

arapozo

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just injected the latest FBI version and when I'm in the FBI menu, when I go down it automatically starts to go up like i'm pressing up on the dapd.
What's wrong?

D

Deleted User

OP
I've added DS cartridge save export/import support for the next release. If someone could test a potential fix for the "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky" issue that TWLSaveTool had, that would be much appreciated. I would only recommend testing the export function with this game for now, however, just in case it's still broken. Once the save is exported, try to verify that it's not corrupted.

Here's a build: https://www.dropbox.com/s/khqb84jkcc4tzfn/FBI.zip?dl=1

MegAmi24

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made a thread a while ago, I guess I should copy-paste it here if I need help that much. I'm not gonna spam it everywhere no worries :P

Anyway,
Im trying to use FBI to download CIAs of legit games, however it gives me an error saying something about hashes and stuff (can't check right now). A friend told me to run it in EmuNAND however I use Menuhaxx to use Homebrew and browserhaxx crashes the browser in EmuNAND. I'm using an O3DS with both EmuNAND and SysNAND as 9.0 (wanting to know if it's safe to update SysNAND or not) and my CFW is Luma3DS latest version, however I'm trying to run rxTools. Any help would be appreciated.

By the way, I know I could just use other exploits, but all I have is Smash 3DS, then again Smashhaxx only works on N3DS.

RacsoSakuraba

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I've added DS cartridge save export/import support for the next release. If someone could test a potential fix for the "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky" issue that TWLSaveTool had, that would be much appreciated. I would only recommend testing the export function with this game for now, however, just in case it's still broken. Once the save is exported, try to verify that it's not corrupted.

Here's a build: https://www.dropbox.com/s/khqb84jkcc4tzfn/FBI.zip?dl=1

I have an idea, they can be joined projects FBI 2.x and Jk's Savemanager (and TWLSaveTool how do you say) and create a universal application? in this case would only for .cia format (no Health and Security, carry much size, I'm just saying). Apology my bad english, is only a idea

Last edited by RacsoSakuraba,

MushGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, the import title seeds option doesn't work with Kirby Planet Robobot. Is it because it's a preloaded game? CIAngel seems to have that problem, too.

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Install from cdn always freezes for me about halfway in. The whole 3ds freeezes I can't even cancel or do anything else :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!