• Replies 4,207
  • Likes 102

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you still need CFW for FBI 2.X? Is there a way to play 3ds games with HBL?
You've only been told multiple times now that the only way to do what you want is with a downgrade and then CFW, and downgrade can only be done either with another already-hacked system or hardmod. Please stop asking if there are other ways, you've been told several times now there are no other ways. If there was an easier way you would have been told so, but there isn't

Zhull

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Guys, every time I try to install a cia, it always end in error...
"cart signature or hash check failed"

What should I do?

Thanks in advance...

LuxerWap

The Green Husky with a Broken Tail
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got an error installing a CIA file.

Failed to install CIA file.
Result Code: 0xC86044D2
Level: Status (25)
Summary: Out of resource (3)
Module: FS (17)
Desc: Partition full (210)

This means that the SD storage is almost full so it can't be installed, right?

Rangnarok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a noob question please.

What is "TWL photos, TWL sounds". I can see some files in both of them when browsing with FBI in these folders, and just curious to know what they might be?

Thank you.

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a noob question please.

What is "TWL photos, TWL sounds". I can see some files in both of them when browsing with FBI in these folders, and just curious to know what they might be?

Thank you.
Photos and voice clips stored on NAND. They're "TWL" because DS(i) mode (or TWL_FIRM) uses them.

Reactions: Rangnarok

dannybritty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi guys, I want to ask a few questions since it's hard for me to find a clear answer on the forums (french here :S).

So here is my problem : I own an old 3ds xl on firmware 11.0.0-33e where Homebrew launcher can be accessed by Menuhaxx.

I received a New 3ds XL, which unfortunately is on 11.1.0-34E firmware.
All I want to do is to install FBI on the new one, so I think I can access to the homebrew launcher on the new one coz I own Pokemon Saphir Alpha and I can install basehaxx thanks to my old3ds xl (I'm right ? I don't know if Basehaxx actually modifiy game card or not, if not I'm fucked).

But I don't know if FBI works on 11.1.0-34E even if I manage to access HomeBrew, didn't found any clear answer. If not, could you tell me until which firmware FBI is supposed to work ?

Thanks guys :)

Edit : Another question, If I only want to use Homebrew + FBI and don't want to install a CFW, I can run legit CIAs right ?

Last edited by dannybritty,

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys, I want to ask a few questions since it's hard for me to find a clear answer on the forums (french here :S).

So here is my problem : I own an old 3ds xl on firmware 11.0.0-33e where Homebrew launcher can be accessed by Menuhaxx.

I received a New 3ds XL, which unfortunately is on 11.1.0-34E firmware.
All I want to do is to install FBI on the new one, so I think I can access to the homebrew launcher on the new one coz I own Pokemon Saphir Alpha and I can install basehaxx thanks to my old3ds xl (I'm right ? I don't know if Basehaxx actually modifiy game card or not, if not I'm fucked).

But I don't know if FBI works on 11.1.0-34E even if I manage to access HomeBrew, didn't found any clear answer. If not, could you tell me until which firmware FBI is supposed to work ?

Thanks guys :)

Edit : Another question, If I only want to use Homebrew + FBI and don't want to install a CFW, I can run legit CIAs right ?
FBI only works on systems with custom firmware. To get custom firmware on 11.0 and 11.1, you need to either get a hardmod or find another system with custom firmware to do the DSiware downgrade. You CANNOT use FBI with Homebrew only.

dannybritty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hum ok, thanks guys for your answers, I assume playing without cfw to legit cias won't be possible in the future ?
Huh, I need to try installing cfw and Luma3DS but I read that it's impossible currently on 11.1.0-34U, and I'm very afraid about brick my new 3ds :/

dorisnov

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hey guys!

Every time I update FBI I get a new shortcut for the new version, keeping the one for the previous version (I have FBI injected in H&S). Anyone had the same problem? I cant uninstall or remove the shortcut for the other versions.

Thanks!

Xenosaiga

Time to switch it up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys!

Every time I update FBI I get a new shortcut for the new version, keeping the one for the previous version (I have FBI injected in H&S). Anyone had the same problem? I cant uninstall or remove the shortcut for the other versions.

Thanks!
This has been explained already... The one injected into H&S is injected as a different game, so when you try to update FBI it's actually trying to update something that it thought wasn't there because it's looking for a title that it says isn't there and causes it to install the update as a different app.

If you absolutely want to use the injected FBI then you need to do the injection process all over again with the newest release of FBI.

Reactions: dorisnov

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la