ROM Hack [Release] Every File Explorer

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly, im still waiting for my mom to give the ok on downloading all this stuff. And it would be a rom, like on the pc if i were to download it.
If you're asking if you can emulate a 3ds on a pc, the answer is yes, after extracting files from your hacked console. In a nutshell you need a hacked system for any of this. http://3ds.hacks.guide has a step by step guide for installing cfw

BerserkerByakko2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you're asking if you can emulate a 3ds on a pc, the answer is yes, after extracting files from your hacked console. In a nutshell you need a hacked system for any of this. http://3ds.hacks.guide has a step by step guide for installing cfw

The question im asking is that if i were to install a 3ds rom on the pc and extract the 3d model files and textures from the rom on the pc to 3d print them, would that be possible?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Heck, i havent even hacked on this scale before

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And if it is possible, i would like a tutorial on how to do it. As in i have never done this before or know anything about it

trainboy2019

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The question im asking is that if i were to install a 3ds rom on the pc and extract the 3d model files and textures from the rom on the pc to 3d print them, would that be possible?
Not quite how it works, you install the cia on your 3ds and extract it from the 3ds to make sure it's decrypted, then copy it to your computer, then use ctrtool to extract the romfs, then look through the directories and hope the file formats that game uses are understood.

tl;dr: not without a hacked system.

BerserkerByakko2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not quite how it works, you install the cia on your 3ds and extract it from the 3ds to make sure it's decrypted, then copy it to your computer, then use ctrtool to extract the romfs, then look through the directories and hope the file formats that game uses are understood.

So basically, i need a hacked japanese 3ds before i can do any of this. The hacked part for the files, and the japanese part for the region locked game. And once i have that, then the process can begin

puss2puss

.. well ..
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Last edited by puss2puss,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.