ROM Hack [Release] Every File Explorer

Baptmario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Who can help me? I downloaded the EFE.exe in my computer then i open it and it says "the program has stopped working":mellow:

FlappyFalco

Smile, No Matter How Bad it Gets~
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Probably. I currently have a lot of other things I'm busy with.

Please do, I'm working on having half of the characters in Fire Emblem Fates speak Japanese, as I feel some of the English voice acting missed the mark(Felicia, for example), and also the Hoshidans might feel a bit more authentic. However, all the files are in a big BCSAR file. I could hex edit it, but things might get messy with offsets moving around as I add stuff to the beginning of the file.

This is already a fantastic application that has come in handy in the past, but adding this would make me and a lot of other people happy.

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Please do, I'm working on having half of the characters in Fire Emblem Fates speak Japanese, as I feel some of the English voice acting missed the mark(Felicia, for example), and also the Hoshidans might feel a bit more authentic. However, all the files are in a big BCSAR file. I could hex edit it, but things might get messy with offsets moving around as I add stuff to the beginning of the file.

This is already a fantastic application that has come in handy in the past, but adding this would make me and a lot of other people happy.
We do have BCSAR Unpacker, but we don't have any application that repacks it again.
Anyway, I believe there's no way to edit the Fates voices in the way you'd think. I had a go at the CWARs and they're seemingly corrupt, they don't contain anything.
Either this is something that uses a newer version CTR wave, or it could just be because I tried this with the sound archive found in the undub patch.

FlappyFalco

Smile, No Matter How Bad it Gets~
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
We do have BCSAR Unpacker, but we don't have any application that repacks it again.
Anyway, I believe there's no way to edit the Fates voices in the way you'd think. I had a go at the CWARs and they're seemingly corrupt, they don't contain anything.
Either this is something that uses a newer version CTR wave, or it could just be because I tried this with the sound archive found in the undub patch.

You mean the CWAVs? I just used 3DS Audio Ripper, ticked Dump CWAV, and then used CTR Tool to convert them to WAV, and ended up with audible sounds I recognized from the game.

Also that thing with a hex editor has been done before, so I might just give it a go.

Thelostrune

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
You mean the CWAVs? I just used 3DS Audio Ripper, ticked Dump CWAV, and then used CTR Tool to convert them to WAV, and ended up with audible sounds I recognized from the game.

Also that thing with a hex editor has been done before, so I might just give it a go.
Huh, didn't know this was actually done before
woops, secrets out i already knew this dont sue me im gonna be the first to edit pkmn cries
eventually, when i can care enough to do it

Reactions: FlappyFalco

EdisonB123

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm getting this Error:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the
target of an invocation. --->
LibEveryFileExplorer.IO.SignatureNotCorrectException: Signature '

Any help?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!