Homebrew [Release] Cthulhu - app for managing play time, step history and cached icon data

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi!
I have a problem with a old 3ds xl with a9lh+luma on 11.2. I've tried to reset folder count but I'm getting: "Failed to open HOME Menu savedata" and error code: 0xd8e007f7 that according to: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/SVC is:
This error indicates that the input handle used with the SVC does not exist in the process handle-table, or that the handle kernel object type does not match the type used by the SVC.

Is there anything I can try? :P

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi!
I have a problem with a old 3ds xl with a9lh+luma on 11.2. I've tried to reset folder count but I'm getting: "Failed to open HOME Menu savedata" and error code: 0xd8e007f7 that according to: https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/SVC is:
This error indicates that the input handle used with the SVC does not exist in the process handle-table, or that the handle kernel object type does not match the type used by the SVC.

Is there anything I can try? :P

From github:
  • Reset folder count: resets HOME Menu's folder count so that the next folder created is "1". (Only works if you run Cthulhu from Test Menu).

Reactions: umbjolt

fireframe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
noob question, can i copy "played game titles" from another 3ds?
Since i have successfully to copy the activity log data but the "played game titles" gone missing

Leooogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
two questions can i use this to clear a individual entry on the activity log? and on the editor some titles appear green, some orange/yellow, some red and some white and when i press y it cycles through green yellow red, what that means?

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
two questions can i use this to clear a individual entry on the activity log? and on the editor some titles appear green, some orange/yellow, some red and some white and when i press y it cycles through green yellow red, what that means?

Activity Log itself can already remove individual entries. If you want to use Cthulhu, press X while an entry is selected.

About the colors, I didn't explained very well what those really mean.
Green is listed (the title shows up on software library)
Yellow is pending (the next time you start activity log, it will show up as a newly added title)
Red is unlisted (the title won't show up on software library)
White is unknown

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
You can't - I wanted to do it with System Settings but it wasn't possible.

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Leooogamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Activity Log itself can already remove individual entries. If you want to use Cthulhu, press X while an entry is selected.

About the colors, I didn't explained very well what those really mean.
Green is listed (the title shows up on software library)
Yellow is pending (the next time you start activity log, it will show up as a newly added title)
Red is unlisted (the title won't show up on software library)
White is unknown
I actually meant completely delete the data on that title, reset play time and all, when you "delete" via the activity it just hides it, if you open it again it will come back with all stats but x on cthulhu worked thanks

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I actually meant completely delete the data on that title, reset play time and all, when you "delete" via the activity it just hides it, if you open it again it will come back with all stats but x on cthulhu worked thanks
When you open the section of Activity Log where you can see your playtime during the day or your steps during the day, is it gone?

Ryuzaki_MrL

Green Thunder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The Clear software library, does not seem to do anything. I still have the numbers of times played, hours played, etc.

Same for me, i'm on 11.4 EU with sighax

New release

It should be fixed now, but activity log will just reload everything from PTM, so it's useless.
For now you can press X on every entry on "edit software library" to clear them. I should add batching clearing later.

xelrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I think im stuck with test menu.
Ive toggled test menu through cachetool, but cachetool just hangs currently.
On o3ds currently.

edit: app not working with dev2 memory mode. and problem resolved, installed the config menu.

otherwise, works perfect.

Last edited by xelrix,

xelrix

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Is there a way to all out delete the activity log so it stops logging your info?
its not the activity log that is the problem. its spotpass/boss util that has been sending info.
im not sure whether disabling info sending in system settings would absolutely stop nintendo data mining, but if it does, that should be sufficient. just remember, it reenables itself after every system update.

Sylen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just tried to clear play history. Nothing changed, I can still see my old daily records. On Al9h/Luma and 11.3

Last edited by Sylen,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1