Hacking [Release] CPU Clock Configure Plugin for NTR CFW (New3DS Only)

HaloBenish

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
download this one https://github.com/Shadowtrance/BootNTR/releases/tag/3.3-3D and delete plugin folder on 3ds sd
This won't boot up on either my sysnand or my emunand... If I use the the official 3.2 release the X+Y menu never has an option for clock speeds even with the plugin from the first post in /plugin/home

Any one know what's wrong on my end?

EDIT: Works in REINAND 10.7 dunno what I was doing wrong before

Last edited by HaloBenish,

Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I'm getting two options to clock the CPU, they're the same with the only difference being the font. Not really an issue but I'd like to know how to remove one of the two.

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm getting two options to clock the CPU, they're the same with the only difference being the font. Not really an issue but I'd like to know how to remove one of the two.

Go into the plugin folder on your SD card and delete the cpuclock.plg file inside the "home" folder.

Reactions: Kibido

Trophies
XP
Country
I know its a old post, but It does not work properly, when you apply the overclock, it works fine for a while, then it downclock again

Tested with N3DS XL Reinand 10.7 and NTR 3.3 and Senran Kagura 2, in the hall it works fine for a bit, when you go to the closet and go back to the hall, it works at default speed again, and no matter what you do, it will not overclock again

Is there any new plugin that works fine or something?

xErwin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
That is game bug.
It probably happens because the game was meant to run on higher clock but developers removed it before release of the game so it automatically blocks it.

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Installed on Arm9loaderhax master race. I've tested many games and most don't give any improvement whatsoever, just a placebo effect some people suffer, honestly, no offense but they are blind, I say this for people who want the most honest truth (though "most games" if not all do improve in terms of loading times).

The only game I've tested so far that actually makes a HUGE and I mean a HUGE difference in framerate is Splinter Cell. It seems to go from 30 to 60fps, it really is THAT huge.

MGS3 plays just as shitty, but a bit more smooth in how shitty it still plays. Mario 3D Land plays the same, Resident Evil plays the same (so far).

If anybody can link me to a thread of games tested (or to be tested) with the new3ds ntr cpu speed, please let me know. Cheers to all.

Reactions: Azel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny