Hacking [Release] CPU Clock Configure Plugin for NTR CFW (New3DS Only)

whoryouman

Trophies
XP
Country
Excuse me guys!. I'm new to this. I'm using a gateway emuNAND. I never install a CFW before.
So how do I get the cpuclock works on my N3DS? :wacko:

P/s: I do create "\plugin\home" on my mSD card, put "cpulock.plg" in that and run the BootNTR. But it doesnt work at all...
Thanks for reading this guys ^^

whoryouman

Trophies
XP
Country
My emuNAND: GW3D 9.5.0-23U
SysNAND: 9.0.0-20U
I've uploaded some pics on my SD and video when I run BootNTR.
Did I miss something?

Attachments

• sd1.jpg
    sd1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 176
  • sd2.jpg
    sd2.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 176

pwnsweet

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
is there a way to change between clock speeds without opening the NTR menu? I ask because opening the menu causes the bottom screen to stop working correctly in Majora's Mask.

Darktalon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way to change between clock speeds without opening the NTR menu? I ask because opening the menu causes the bottom screen to stop working correctly in Majora's Mask.
Any progress on this? There are a few games unplayable because I have to open the NTR menu. I wonder if we can port the progress in this regard from HANS back to NTR.

echan42

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This instantly crashes Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer.
Any idea why?
Anything I can provide to help out?

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried this out with A Link Between Worlds, there's a huge noticeable difference when moving to a different area of the map, almost no lag at all. Why didn't Nintendo implement this themselves?

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I just tried this out with A Link Between Worlds, there's a huge noticeable difference when moving to a different area of the map, almost no lag at all. Why didn't Nintendo implement this themselves?

The New 3DS wasn't even out when that game released, so that's probably one reason why. That's not to say they couldn't release a patch in the future for it, but I wouldn't count on it.

upfromtheskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The New 3DS wasn't even out when that game released, so that's probably one reason why. That's not to say they couldn't release a patch in the future for it, but I wouldn't count on it.
Yes, but they could have set up the N3DS so it would run old 3DS games better. I guess the reason could be that not all games are stable running like this, and for quality control they would have to test every game in their library to ensure full stable compatibility which would take to much time and money.

Reactions: daxtsu

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Yes, but they could have set up the N3DS so it would run old 3DS games better. I guess the reason could be that not all games are stable running like this, and for quality control they would have to test every game in their library to ensure full stable compatibility which would take to much time and money.

More or less, yeah.

perkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Just noticed this worked way better than HANS (as this runs in background instead of being HBL app.

I have a problem though. NTR works for me ( i can see menu and so on) but plugin does not. I put it in plugins/home menu and there isn't "clock speed" in ntr menu...

Anyone have some idea ? Downloaded latest version of NTR from github and clockspeed from this thread.

edit: Nvm. I'm retarded and made plugins instead of plugin folder. Spent 2hours trying to figure it out lol

Last edited by perkel,

Audioboxer

Trophies
XP
Country
Has anyone got this working on 10.3/Rei?

NTR loads okay, but when I press the home menu button I get an error has occurred. Only happens when this plugin is on the sd card in plugin/home (without it NTR loads okay and goes back to home menu okay).

edit: Started working now. Maybe NTR is still a little buggy on 10.3/Rei.

Last edited by Audioboxer,

sanyex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
works with Reinand 10.3 new 3ds and NTR.cia - just tested it with pokemon and mgs - C Stick + updates are also working :D
no more HANS yay!

Last edited by sanyex,

Zephir1991

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, I´ve got a quick question. Do I need to enable the CPU plugin every time, lets say, after I´ve put the N3DS into sleep mode?
thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • B
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.