• Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

Furoryan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I think I have found a regression on DKTF.
On v1.8.0b, with recompiler, I get stuck on this loading screen when I try to enter the first "Funky's Fly n' Buy". The issue does'nt happen with interpreter, neither with 1.7.2 and recompiler.
Edit : That's really weird, I have tested v1.7.5 with the same savegame and Fly 'N' Buy was infinitely loading. I have played levels 1-2 and 1-3 on v1.7.4d (not bugged), and get back to v1.8.0b for level 1-B (which is too slow on v1.7.4). And now Funky's Fly 'N' Buy loads correctly on 1.8.0b...
Can someone try to start with a clean savegame, and just head straight to the first Fly 'N' Buy. It should loads indefinitely (but not crashing).
Edit2 : I have tr'ied with a clean savegame, and the problem did not happen. Maybe an issue related to shader cache.
Edit3 : Definitely a problem related to shader cache. I have renamed the transferable shader cache file, and the problem happened (waited 2 minutes on that loading screen).

Attachments

• bug_dk4.png
    bug_dk4.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 169
Last edited by Furoryan,

GaaraPrime

Trophies
XP
Country
India
OFFTOPIC:
Usually, I end up not liking the new look of any website/forum. Maybe I get used to the old one. But this looks pretty good. Love it :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/T78NsMwZOA0