• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

yapel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Beyond old school emulators, but I'm curious...which other emus have developed this fast and this well before?

I was thinking about the gba emulators released before the gba was out, and UltraHle released 2 months after zelda OOT release running almost perfect.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Do you all use the keyboard and mouse with this emulator? I've never used it yet and am wanting to know what the best controller option is
I use a Wii U Pro controller myself, pretty much feels like playing on native hardware but with objectively better performance/graphics depending on the title. :P
Does anybody know why the Breath of the Wild does not work and asks for a System Update?
It's not actually a system update, but rather simply a game-update.

Relevant post-
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-936#post-7091846

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question about Twilight Princess and 1.7.2. What's the best settings to use for this game? I know people recommend 1.6.0 but the audio is really bad for me in that and I'd prefer some graphical issues with finer audio than no graphical issues with really bad audio. xD

Does anybody know why the Breath of the Wild does not work and asks for a System Update?

It needs a game update first of all, and secondly, it just doesn't work. :P

dreassica

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a question about Twilight Princess and 1.7.2. What's the best settings to use for this game? I know people recommend 1.6.0 but the audio is really bad for me in that and I'd prefer some graphical issues with finer audio than no graphical issues with really bad audio. xD

It needs a game update first of all, and secondly, it just doesn't work. :P

You can just bypass that message editing the version.txt file from 0.9.0 to 1.0.0, of course it will still stall at the main menu anyway. That needs a more thorough fixing from the developer.

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can just bypass that message editing the version.txt file from 0.9.0 to 1.0.0, of course it will still stall at the main menu anyway. That needs a more thorough fixing from the developer.

You could, but from what I read, without the update it isn't the full game anyway.

xZabuzax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

How did you manage to fix the Boss Health Bar in the top right corner of the screen? I always had this issue with it:

ncjtb9Q.jpg

BTW, I'm using the latest version Cemu v1.7.2c but that issue was always present in all the Cemu versions I tried.

Last edited by xZabuzax,

Molhel

Westworld Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone get a controller issue in 1.6.0 and 1.7.2 for Twilight Princess that the controller doesn't respond for a few seconds or starts pressing/using buttons on its own, particularly directional movements?

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
1/Disable the intel gpu in bios
- i can't even with my bios update can't do anything to gpu , didn't try custom builds : laptop :v
2/adapative half vsync, scaling and custom resolutions.
this in nvidia setting ?

1. You don't have these options? If not you can disable it under device manager but it might leave you with a black screen until
you force restart. Win 10 might hang on reboot though I had a few issuses with it vs win7.

ThinkPad-Graphics-Device-BIOS-Settings-No-Callout.png

MfAGS.png

2. Yes they unlock in the nvidia control panel after disabling the intel gpu.

You too, huh? It's bloody annoying...

What's your spec?

It's a problem with the shader cache once you delete it, it runs fine again.

Last edited by ned,
Reactions: wolfxana

wolfxana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
1. You don't have these options? If not you can disable it under device manager but it might leave you with a black screen until
you force restart. Win 10 might hang on reboot though I had a few issuses with it vs win7.
ThinkPad-Graphics-Device-BIOS-Settings-No-Callout.png

MfAGS.png

2. Yes they unlock in the nvidia control panel after disabling the intel gpu.
It's a problem with the shader cache once you delete it, it runs fine again.
it was me playing with Unsigned Windows the drivers become unstable so thanks now it work

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/BiY0vNuu1eg?si=0nwmSHWeLkfcJJ__