• Views 7,203,693
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

filerocks51

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure about the R9, but I know that with my new RX480, CEMU stopped working from 1.6.1. I had the R9 280x before then, but I got the RX the same time as 1.6.1 came out so not sure if the R9 works with it or not. For now, use 1.6.0 and it should run.
Hi, I also have RX480. Can you please test Xenoblade Chronicles X? Do you also have artifacting issue in main menu?
Thanks.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I also have RX480. Can you please test Xenoblade Chronicles X? Do you also have artifacting issue in main menu?
Thanks.

No I can't, because as I clearly said in the very post you quoted, CEMU stopped working for me after 1.6.1. If you want me to try it in 1.6.0, it works but very slowly and with artifacting everywhere.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Hello Everyone! Here is a Livestream i Did when 1.6.3 came out! I will be making more videos very soon but i tested a lot of games in this stream ^-^

Enjoy :3

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Heres my first batch of official Cemu 1.6.3 [AMD Edition] videos, in alphabetical order and and featuring bloom when applicable[!]-

Bayonetta 2 -

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker -

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze -

Mario Kart 8 [Grand Prix 150cc] -

New Super Luigi U -

Super Mario 3D World -

Super Mario Maker -

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD -

Yoshi's Wooly World -

Super Mario 64 -

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: KillzXGaming

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I am seeing little subject being commented on in this discursion will be because of the few improvements in the emulator in recent times, and people are losing interest?

Last edited by NiagA,

reznoire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1.6.3 Super Smash Bros.

Captain Toad

You are absolutely right (developers are too busy swimming in money), they do not respond here, and people here are only concerned about showing videos of the cute running games on their PCs and forget to report the bugs.
Don't worry, you're just not paying attention. Progress is already mapped out to early 2017. Complain again then.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Even more Cemu 1.6.3 [AMD Edition] videos, also featuring bloom when applicable[!]-

Pikmin 3 -

Splatoon -

Super Smash Bros. U -

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD -

TNT Racers Nitro Machines Edition -

Wipeout 3 -

The following videos are requests -
I would like to see you do a video playing DK on 1 - K SWINGER FLINGER, or 2 - 1 WINDMILL HILLS.
Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze v2 -

LEGO City Undercover progress on CEMU?
LEGO City Undercover -

Need video SM3DW World 2-3 "Shadow-Play Alley" for 1.6.3!:D
Does it's Star World version count? :P
Super Mario 3D World v2-

The NSMBU "Sparkling Waters - 1" glitch, which sometimes crashes Cemu... Is that fixed in 1.6.3?
New Super Mario Bros. v2 -

My previous 1.6.3 videos can be found here -
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release-cemu-wii-u-emulator.399524/page-856#post-6870453

P.S.~
72f1cb53c4c10c34f8be9f3f876f96c7.jpg

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
These videos are already getting annoying. Why do not people show the errors and mistakes to others see the truth of the facts or to make serve as feedback to the developers? Everyone saw these videos.
I apologize more these videos that the developers have seen, maybe they are not seen errors and the related bugs after all are many games to test. Want to know!?, Forget.
For the record, I regularly submit a detailed list of bug reports in each revision and -also- make videos exclusively for these bug reports. This in addition to being the owner of the spreadsheet in my sig, co-managing the compat list/wiki, and noting every reported bug on the appropriate wiki page for each title. IIRC Reznoire is also the official Youtube identity for Cemu.

Speaking of the spreadsheet/compat list/bug reports -
Friendly reminder that any 1.6.2/1.6.3 submissions to the compatibility list in my sig would be greatly appreciated, (especially now that the results will also be on http://compat.cemu.info/!) simply fill out this short form to submit any test results.

Please make sure you keep/transfer your keys and use the appropriate controller input/workaround before submitting any results. And rest assured any reported bugs will be noted on the wiki. ^_^

Reactions: yapel

Yandere-chan

The One and Only
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While everyone is out there trying to run big games on cemu, I am here actually testing things that people haven't and getting good results!
Amiibo Tap - Nintendo's Greatest Hits runs pretty well in Cemu. Of course its slow ingame because its emulating vc in the game but hey, it runs :)
Proof
2ku4cZR.png

SonicfanCEMUTesting

One of Sonic fans that is here, because reasons
Trophies
White Space (not a generations reference)
XP
Country
Poland
These videos are already getting annoying. Why do not people show the errors and mistakes to others see the truth of the facts or to make serve as feedback to the developers? Everyone saw these videos.
I apologize more these videos that the developers have seen, maybe they are not seen errors and the related bugs after all are many games to test. Want to know!?, Forget.
Yeah! You know what? I HAVE ENOUGH OF THIS BULLCRAP VIDEOS! I WANT SOMETHING NEW INSTEAD!!! :angry:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Guys is it possible to connect this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ubisoft.dance.justdance2015companion&hl=en with cemu ? since the wii u connects to it, i thought maybe it's possible for cemu as well
lol no.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even