• Start date
  • Views 7,197,243
  • Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Depends on the GTX version fermi cards run 60fps games at half speed, kepler probably around 45fps or higher and Maxwell, Pascal probably full speed.

Last edited by ned,

Pink Gold Peach

Random Person
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on the GTX version fermi cards run 60fps games at half speed, kepler probably around 45fps or higher and Maxwell, Pascal probably full speed.
Thanks

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I am going towards something like a Nvidia GTX 965M. Would I get good speed with that

JaceCearK1

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Average FPS?
I don't know, try it out!
Every single PC is different but due to heat, ventilation etc. it's only logical that a Laptop CPU/GPU doesn't get as much performance if you're not willing to spent some munz! :D
It's a little different with the GTX 10xx series, but it still is settled at a higher price-tag!

DeltaTGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Another video on Cemu with a pretty low pc configuration, this time on Super Mario 3D World and at 60fps.
As you can see, game works perfectly, there's just minors issues with the audio and littles freezes.

Last edited by DeltaTGT,

TMCThomas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Another video on Cemu with a pretty low pc configuration, this time on Super Mario 3D World and at 60fps.
As you can see, game works perfectly, there's just minors issues with the audio and littles freezes.

I don't know which recording software u are using but that's not 60 fps :P

DeltaTGT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't know which recording software u are using but that's not 60 fps :P

Well... well... well.

I don't know why the video's at 30fps while it's recorded at 60fps and it's rendered at 60fps.
I don't think Youtube fucked up, it's propably a problem comming from me, but idk what's the problem sooooo :mellow:

I'll trying to repair that.

Last edited by DeltaTGT,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

GreenWitcher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering if the developers are planning on implementing a widescreen hack that is more or less similar to Dolphin's? It's a great feature since you can play any of the emulator's games with any kind of display/aspect ratio. I was able to play Wind Waker on nVidia Surround thanks to that feature.

Just to show you:

Here's F-Zero GX at 16:9:
MrEEcg3.png

Now here's F-Zero GX running at 5760x1200 with the Widescreen Hack:
x2Ae93m.jpg

See the difference? The only issue is that the HUD/UI elements of the games are stretched when you use the Widescreen Hack. Otherwise, the aspect ratio of your gaming setup is perfectly implemented and playable. I'm really hoping CEMU gets the same treatment.

Last edited by GreenWitcher,

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
# CEMU detailed changelog for 1.6.0
# Patreon release date: 2016-09-15

CPU: Added instructions ADDCO, DIVWUO DIVWO, CRAND and CRANDC to interpreter
CPU: Added instructions LFDU, STFDU, BLRL and SLW. to recompiler
CPU: Fixed rounding error in FCTIWZ and PSQ_ST recompiler instruction
CPU: Improved detection of function end address for recompiler. Added special handling for shared function bodies
CPU: Fixed recompiler generating invalid code for conditional branch instructions with link flag set
CPU: New option 'emulateSinglePrecision' for game profiles. If enabled, recompiler will round results to single-precision after single-precision instructions.

SAVE: Added API SAVEGetStatOtherNormalApplicationVariationAsync()

coreinit: New API FSSetPosFileAsync(), FSGetPosFileAsync(), FSIsEof(), FSIsEofAsync(), OSGetAvailPhysAddrRange(), OSAllocVirtAddr(), OSMapMemory(), OSUnmapMemory(), MEMAdjustExpHeap(), MEMFreeToBlockHeap()
coreinit: Implemented MPQueue API
coreinit: Improved implementation of OSGetMemBound()
coreinit: Fixed OSSleepTicks using wrong timer source
coreinit: Fixed return value of OSWaitSemaphore() when thread does not return immediately
coreinit: Improved handling of thread joining and detached state

VPAD: Improved implementation of VPADGetTPCalibratedPointEx()

AX: New API AXSetVoiceLoopOffset(), AXSetVoiceEndOffset(), AXSetVoiceSamplesAddr()
AX: Fixed handling of upsample stage when used before final mix callback

DMAE: New API DMAESemaphore()

GX2: New texture cache implementation
GX2: Improved coalescing of textures of different formats with overlapping memory ranges
GX2: Fixed a bug that caused the wrong texture to be used in a draw call right after a new texture was created
GX2: Fixed a bug where any stencil clear operation would be ignored
GX2: Added handling for SRGB when the surface is also accessed as non-SRGB
GX2: Fixed a special case in vertex/geometry shader where imports would be optimized away if the only way to access them was via indexed gpr access
GX2: Added support for tilemode 32 in GX2CalcSurfaceSizeAndAlignment()
GX2: Added support for compressed texture formats to tiling aperature
GX2: GX2CopySurface() can now properly handle mip levels
GX2: Implemented GX2CopySurfaceEx(), GX2ResolveAAColorBuffer() and GX2RDestroySurfaceEx()
GX2: Implemented MIN_INT and SETNE shader instructions
GX2: Fixed a bug in R16_UNORM texture format decoder
GX2: Added proper support for mip levels to tiling aperature
GX2: Corrected handling of 8 bit formats in tiling aperature

Dungeonseeker

Trophies
XP
Country
I DISAGREE SIR. have you seen the SAGER NP 9870-S ? that laptop is a beast and runs just as good as any desktop.
Would you really call that a laptop though? It requires 2 350w power bricks plugged into a daisy chain connector and weighs as much as a medium sized dog. Portable desktop replacement seems more apt than laptop.

Reactions: shanzo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't know if that's even possible for the firmware