• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nuts :T my theory was that since at 3 and 4 players the game is locked at 30fps due to the Wii U's hardware, a PC might be able to take advantage of that considering it's much more powerful. I guess optimization still very much needs to be worked on before MK8 will run like-console, unfortunately

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got this glitch with my Xbone controller that doesn't allow me to setup a controller config. Every time I try to assign a button, it auto assigns to Z-Axis+. Adjusting the deadzones doesn't seem to help either. Can someone toss me an xbone controller config?

the config is in the previous page but here another temporarily workground assuming you are using win10 and wired
controller

- Download and install older x1 conteroller driver for win10 from here
- From device manger make sure its become "MS xbox one controller" not "xbox controller"
wii u2.PNG

* Microsoft Xbox One Controller is the BASIC x1 controller support.
* Xbox controller is the FULLY FEATURED support including audio through controller headset port and impulse triggers.
* you may have to unpug and replug the controler after switching the drivers
* Feel free to switch between the two as you desire
- Now the controller become mapable
wii u.PNG

- Hope i didn't miss anything

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Welp, since my last MK8 Time Trial video is apparently blocked in 4 countries (dern Sony) and no amount of tinkering with the song works around it...I figured I'd make another video all together-

Also, did I start a trend of using 1 controller for 4 input settings in Cemu or something? :P

Last edited by Darkemaste,

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
-snip-
oh dam nice hex edit all you did was change 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 i had a nice look into the files

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Miguel Gomez bro delete your youtube and start again and swear to never leak again ever and you should be good and this time remember the dislikes dont matter just the time spent watching the videos

fuhuan417

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
oh dam nice hex edit all you did was change 1.5.0 to 1.5.1 i had a nice look into the files

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Miguel Gomez bro delete your youtube and start again and swear to never leak again ever and you should be good and this time remember the dislikes dont matter just the time spent watching the videos
Yes man, you are right. That's just edit 1.5.0 to 1.5.1.

Reactions: Kristiqn5

Michael Pama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We can Cheat in CEMU using Cheat Engine, I'll demonstrate using Mario Kart 8!

I put a written guide in the video description. In the video i show how to set race position and coins in grand prix, race starts at the 2 minute mark.

mcdgray129

Trophies
XP
Country
so funny thing i still have my 1.5.0 controller mapping files and they dont work on 1.5.1 but some how on your 1.5.1 they did work hmm how odd HUH? oh wait thats because it's 1.5.0 with a hex edit
I hope you scanned that thing before you ran it lol. Remember never go in unprotected ;-).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Flame @ Flame: Never fight uphill, me boys.