• Replies 21,662
  • Likes 283

thorbre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
In two days should be public release. I hope finally we'll have some rest, no more leaks etc. Hope to see controllers add on.
The public release will be the same as the patreon release that we already have. No controller addons yet, unless there's a surprise. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Gundark

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The public release will be the same as the patreon release that we already have. No controller addons yet, unless there's a surprise. I wouldn't have a problem with that.
If I recall correctly, only once public release was the same as Patreon. Usually there are some minor changes. If dev team don't have some other trump card cooking for the next Patreon, than I guess they will use it as a selling point.

abdellbobo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If I recall correctly, only once public release was the same as Patreon. Usually there are some minor changes. If dev team don't have some other trump card cooking for the next Patreon, than I guess they will use it as a selling point.
they will use it more than likely.

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States

No thats stupid. if exzap has a working new feature it should just be put into the next build reguardless. just call it 1.4.2c or something,im sure everyone else here wouldnt mind a bit. hell he'd probably get more patrons if even more features get added to the public builds,then even newer ones to the patreon builds,and so and so forth.

Reactions: shideravan

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No thats stupid. if exzap has a working new feature it should just be put into the next build reguardless. just call it 1.4.2c or something,im sure everyone else here wouldnt mind a bit. hell he'd probably get more patrons if even more features get added to the public builds,then even newer ones to the patreon builds,and so and so forth.
It may not be fully finished yet or maybe adding even more to it such as a blowing function, ect.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
It may not be fully finished yet or maybe adding even more to it such as a blowing function, ect.

i said if the feature is finished it should just be added to the next available release reguardless.
speaking of which,will we ever get nightlies of cemu,or is that asking too much? almost all other emus have nightlies :P

Last edited by Alex S,

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
a cool feature that could be added to cemu
would be the ability to install the home menu into cemu,or system titles,similar to how dolphin does,or better yet,disc support.it would add some cool compatibility to cemu.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a cool feature that could be added to cemu
would be the ability to install the home menu into cemu,or system titles,similar to how dolphin does,or better yet,disc support.it would add some cool compatibility to cemu.
likely will but would take alot of time to add due to needing ti reverse engineer all the functions things like the home menu uses, and would also need a full nand dump for home menu considering it uses applications linked to it not in the main dump of the menu itself.

Alex S

Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
likely will but would take alot of time to add due to needing ti reverse engineer all the functions things like the home menu uses, and would also need a full nand dump for home menu considering it uses applications linked to it not in the main dump of the menu itself.

the disc function wouldnt be that hard.

loco365

Trophies
XP
saw this a long time ago, and assumed my laptop wouldn't be able to handle it. just on a whim i decided "eh, why not. i've got a free morning" and super mario maker runs at a playable/acceptable framerate(~40 at any given time while actually playing. full speed in menus of course). and mario kart 8...well it doesn't. i was averaging like 12 in a race. which while still technically playable caused a whole slew of audio glitches which were really rather annoying. i was wondering if anyone could point me to a way to speed up the emulation. i noticed the config menus were a bit lacking in options which is to be expected at this point, but i didn't know if someone had any secrets =P if it's just a matter of my laptop is too weak, then let me know that too. i know i have a bit of an underpowered system, but the way super mario maker ran gave me hope XD

Nvidia GeForce 960m(not gtx mind you. didn't have to money for something like that when i bought this laptop)
intel [email protected]
6gb ram
x64 OS if it matters
If you're getting low FPS during races, try just doing Time Trials. My laptop runs them much better than Grand Prix races because there's less overhead. The calculations of all the additional CPU drivers heavily decreases performance.

@raulpica Thank you for the cleanup. It's hard enough digging through all the talk of cracked copies and whatnot to help people that want to run this legitimately.

Jennifer85

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello, I´m pretty new to this, so does anyone know why Super Mario 3D World might not be booting for me on 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 and 1.4.1? I'm using a Loadiine EUR backup of the game. Here's the log if someone has any ideas. Thanks for anyone who tries to help!

Code:
[23:37:07]Loading.rpx -> Map "D:/GAMES/WIIU/SM3DW/content/" to /vol/content/

I inserted the Super Mario 3D World keys in the keys.txt also the wii u common key, but when I try to load the .rpx file in CEMU, it says loading ... and then the emulator app crashes.

It looks like it's looking for a directory called "/vol/content/", I tried to rename and move it to some other locations also to CEMU/vol/content/, but no directory seems to work.

Slashㅤ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I´m pretty new to this, so does anyone know why Super Mario 3D World might not be booting for me on 1.3.1 and 1.3.2 and 1.3.3 and 1.4.1? I'm using a Loadiine EUR backup of the game. Here's the log if someone has any ideas. Thanks for anyone who tries to help!

Code:
[23:37:07]Loading.rpx -> Map "D:/GAMES/WIIU/SM3DW/content/" to /vol/content/

I inserted the Super Mario 3D World keys in the keys.txt also the wii u common key, but when I try to load the .rpx file in CEMU, it says loading ... and then the emulator app crashes.

It looks like it's looking for a directory called "/vol/content/", I tried to rename and move it to some other locations also to CEMU/vol/content/, but no directory seems to work.
Try using a USA Loadiine backup of the game.

Reactions: Jennifer85

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-