www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Captain Toad Treasure Trackers, jumps from 17 - 25 fps in 1.4.0.c to 51-60 fps

I always got 60.
das weird...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Mario Kart 8's attract mode takes a long time to start, probably because of the other characters. Takes same amount of time as a vs race tho.

I'm getting solid 60 fps on 3d world and mario kart 8 time trials now, on 3.2 ghz, which is nuts. The past 6 months has been insane! You're literally a wizard.
What cpu?

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Zelda WW HD @ almost 30 fps
mr6yj9.jpg

What region Zelda WW HD are you using? PAL/NTSC?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

CEMU currently does not support frame skipping.
You could try using cheatengine and its internal speedhack option. I doubt it will get you to something though...

Yeah I tried cheatengine, the sound sped up, but the gameplay was unaffected.
Still, thanks for the reply.

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey, here's a good tip for you guys who like to extract your games.
Instead of browsing to the .rpx file each and every time you want to launch a game, just right click on the .rpx file, and create a shortcut.
Rename and put all your shortcuts for all your games in one folder, and set the viewmode to Big Icons. Google your games, and find some pictures you think suits the game.
Go to http://converticon.com/ , and upload your picture (no software needed), and press Convert. I set mine to 512x512. Save them somewhere.
Right click on the shortcut, and select Properties.
Then click "Change Icon". Browse your way to the icon for that game/shortcut, and press Apply and OK. Do this with all your shortcuts, and it'll look something like this:

upload_2016-4-7_14-40-21.png

Now each and every time you open Cemu, and press Open, it'll already be in this folder by default, and you can run your games with the shortcuts.
Just to make things look a little more neat.

CustomEyeBrows

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Instead of browsing to the .rpx file each and every time you want to launch a game, just right click on the .rpx file, and create a shortcut.
Rename and put all your shortcuts for all your games in one folder, and set the viewmode to Big Icons. Google your games, and find some pictures you think suits the game.
Go to http://converticon.com/ , and upload your picture (no software needed), and press Convert. I set mine to 512x512. Save them somewhere.
Then click "Change Icon". Browse your way to the icon for that game/shortcut, and press Apply and OK. Do this with all your shortcuts, and it'll look something like this:

Now each and every time you open Cemu, and press Open, it'll already be in this folder by default, and you can run your games with the shortcuts.

I literally did this the moment i got cemu 1.4.0 patreon code. Didnt think of the shortcut for the rpx file though, thanks for the tip.

You can use this to remove the arrow from shortcuts :http://winaero.com/comment.php?comment.news.156

Last edited by CustomEyeBrows,

lazyboy0172

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
initial impressions on 1.4.1:

AMD Drivers work! no more workarounds.
Steam Overlay still destroys games on AMD. Disabling steam overlay works to play games via steam.
Command-Line launching works! I can finally add all individual games to Steam and have unique steam controller configs. Now I just need to find out if there is a -fullscreen modifier for cmd launching
Yoshi Wooly World and Pushmo World (my only previously failed games to load) still do not load, but all games that did load still do, so nothing broke!
Games run as well or better than 1.4.0c, so that's good too.

All in all, a smaller update but an important one. Making progress with every release and I'm looking forward to each and every one of them.

DarkKnightPT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
awsome improvement from 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 :o i have 60fps on mario 3d land in map and ingame, finally i can play it without issues :D, guys do you have this kind of shader issue on mario kart 8? i have gtx 750ti 2gb on pentium 3258 [email protected]
it happened to me on Twisted Mansion and Shy Guy Falls. other than that this emulator works flawless now :D

Great work Cemu Team

Attachments

• shaderissue.png
    shaderissue.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 333

DarkKnightPT

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
initial impressions on 1.4.1:

AMD Drivers work! no more workarounds.
Steam Overlay still destroys games on AMD. Disabling steam overlay works to play games via steam.
Command-Line launching works! I can finally add all individual games to Steam and have unique steam controller configs. Now I just need to find out if there is a -fullscreen modifier for cmd launching
Yoshi Wooly World and Pushmo World (my only previously failed games to load) still do not load, but all games that did load still do, so nothing broke!
Games run as well or better than 1.4.0c, so that's good too.

All in all, a smaller update but an important one. Making progress with every release and I'm looking forward to each and every one of them.

You can always make a script with autoit and create an .exe launcher for the game with the emupath and game path, and force alt+enter keystroke to go fullscreen after the emulator is launched ;) thats what i did for steam

Reactions: lazyboy0172

Kristiqn5

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm getting freezes again :X
haven't got any till the second battle in chapter 4
upload_2016-4-7_16-49-41.png

this is where it freezes for me :/
can anyone try to see if it freezes for them too? ( and if it doesn't to send me back their save after that fight )

Attachments

• b8611392.rar
    1.6 KB · Views: 205
D

Deleted User

I have test your save , i work for me , no freeze at all , fullspeed or fast with 1.4.1 in cutscene , ingmae some flickering :)

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Awesome idea, thanks!

Also guys I would really appreciate it if some of you could submit Cemu 1.4.1 test results to the compatibility list in my sig.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Is it safe to update a modded ps3? Can I play online in pirated games? (with ps3hen either...