• Views 7,224,438
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any USB gamepad work with this? Also, I noticed a download of MK8 is 23GB. Are Wii U games really that large in file size?

Last edited by MSearles,

MSearles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not saying you should go to portal roms . com ...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Didn't I read somewhere not to download .DLL files
Install the x86 and x64 visuall c++ distributables, and visual studio 2015 distrobutables, don't going downloading random dll's and putting them in certain places

Found it.

jamieyello

Professional Dumbass
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, @Exzap!
Cemu 1.4.0 instantly allocates 2.5GB of RAM after I launch a game, also in less-demanding titles like New Super Mario Bros. U! :huh:
That should definitely change! :wacko:
I've got mostly the same performance than on 1.3.3 except loading times due to this! :P

You can't handle 2.5gb, then GTFO OF HELL'S KITCHEN D:<

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant see anything anymore on the Screen. Used to with the Earlier Releases. Now just get a...
Mario Kart 8: Black Screen and Full Speed Audio with 59.90-60.10 FPS
NSMBU: Grey Screen like the App Crashed, but same as above
SM3DW: Same as above

Win7 64Bit Pro
i7-3770k 3.50-3.90GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce GTX 670 2GB

Jobenblue

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant see anything anymore on the Screen. Used to with the Earlier Releases. Now just get a...

Win7 64Bit Pro
i7-3770k 3.50-3.90GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce GTX 670 2GB
did you remember to put your title keys in with the new cemu?

AndreaSpooky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

Win7 64Bit Pro
i7-3770k 3.50-3.90GHz
32GB RAM
GeForce GTX 670 2GB

probably forgot to put the keys.txt into the new release.
That's why I always overwrite the old installation with new release ;), also good for savegames.
The moment you fix it, I'm afraid you won't get those framerates anymore, unfortunately :lol:

Question for you all.

Does someone of you had weird slowness on the first runs on this new version?

I had to run games a couple of times before going into 50-60fps range: in first runs they were all on 25-30ish.
Dunno why running a background heavy task seemed to help (like a 60fps youtube video).
Is it weird or it is supposed to work that way, like it's the new caching system kicking in?

Reactions: donkeyhigh

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Question for you all.

Does someone of you had weird slowness on the first runs on this new version?

I had to run games a couple of times before going into 50-60fps range: in first runs they were all on 25-30ish.
Dunno why running a background heavy task seemed to help (like a 60fps youtube video).
Is it weird or it is supposed to work that way, like it's the new caching system kicking in?

I have the exact same problem. If I start Super Mario Bros U, and play a level, I get 30FPS.
Then if i open Chrome with a bunch of tabs, it suddenly goes to 60FPS. It's weird. But at least it works.
Can't wait till I can play Super Mario 3D World in 60FPS.

Also, I used shade/texture dumping when playing, it seems to help. It goes slow in the very beginning, but then it starts running smoothly. My cemu folder is like 3gb now :P

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know what I did, but now everything is working fine. Deleted all the Releases of CEMU, made sure I backed up my Keys File, then Extracted the Current Release. So far everything is fine. Even the .wux File of MK8 works after I Compressed it. NSMBU still crashes after the Title Screen though. MK8 now has Mario WITH Eyes. LOL

Edit: Just tested the .wux NSMBU. Crashed as Expected but here is the Log File Result
[06:48:33] 0(974) : error C1008: undefined variable "NEVER"
[06:49:10] 0(1580) : error C1008: undefined variable "NEVER"
[06:49:10] 0(1729) : error C1008: undefined variable "NEVER"
[06:49:26] 0(1580) : error C1008: undefined variable "NEVER"

Last edited by Smoker1,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason, 1.4.0 is just as fast as 1.3.3 to me, I still get 30-40 FPS in NSMBU, I only got 60 FPS once, but now the emulator is slow...
How did you get NSMBU to run????? Always crashes for me
SM3DW seems slightly better and faster

Attachments

• SM3DW CEmu 1.4.0c.jpg
    SM3DW CEmu 1.4.0c.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 260

donkeyhigh

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How did you get NSMBU to run????? Always crashes for me
SM3DW seems slightly better and faster

This has been explained soooo many times, even in the last few pages. Just search the thread, or go back a few pages and look.

edit: found it on first try. like, literary 10 seconds.

More dateiled explanation: Download Uwizard and use the NUS Downloader from it and download title 0005001B10056000 and check decrypt content , you should get 2 files called FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat in the downloaded folder , dublicate them and rename second files from FFLResHigh.dat and FFLResHighLG.dat to FFLResMiddle.dat and FFLResMiddleLG.dat and you should get those files " FFLResHigh.dat FFLResHighLG.dat FFLResMiddle.dat FFLResMiddleLG.dat " after that you should paste them in mlc01\sys\title\0005001b\10056000\content\ in cemu folder

Last edited by donkeyhigh,

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This has been explained soooo many times, even in the last few pages. Just search the thread, or go back a few pages and look.

edit: found it on first try. like, literary 10 seconds.
OK. Thank you. Did not know for that one you had to get extra Files in order for it to work. Much appreciated :D

Reactions: donkeyhigh

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...