• Start date
  • Views 7,200,218
  • Replies 21,664
  • Likes 284

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you say it is affecting the 33k a month in donations they are receiving? That's 400k a year....to develop (quite slow too) an emulator.

I said it WAS affecting things, back when their donations were a LOT smaller.

As for "slow" development. Cemu has been the fastest developing emulator I've ever seen. Nothing has ever come so far so quickly with such recent hardware, before.

Last edited by FloatingFatMan,

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
Reading comments on this same page can answer that. I'm stating this on the fact that, if the money is flowing, why make big leaps. Big leaps means less cashflow. And this emulator is 100 percent about income.

People are allowed to earn money from their hard work, you know.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People are allowed to earn money from their hard work, you know.
Let me be clear on my first statement, I don't even care to use it as I have a wiiu I can use that works with its games perfectly, but don't try to tell me for one second the instant that monthly donations hit even 5k a month, they didn't decide to immediately slow down on how fast they update as much. For all you know, they have updates for the next year already done, but go slow, because why would you pass up all that money. It wasn't dissing it......but rather was pointing a fact out.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Let me be clear on my first statement, I don't even care to use it as I have a wiiu I can use that works with its games perfectly, but don't try to tell me for one second the instant that monthly donations hit even 5k a month, they didn't decide to immediately slow down on how fast they update as much. For all you know, they have updates for the next year already done, but go slow, because why would you pass up all that money. It wasn't dissing it......but rather was pointing a fact out.

Interesting what seems to count as a fact these days... it's nothing more than a hunch that only tells us something about your very own personality.
Even on full speed development Cemu will take yeeears to get to a point where most games run enjoyably. Even if Exzap was a shameless moneygrabber there's just no need to slow anything down.

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is 33,800 reasons to slow it down. It's what you do. If you get paid to do a job the same amount no matter how fast you complete it, your will go as fast and hard as possible to finish earlier..... if told you have a week to finish and get paid hourly you are going to ease back and collect that money. It's fact. Just because you don't wanna believe it..... doesn't make it false.

But I get it....you somehow think me stating my opinion.....which in the back of all your heads you know it's true.....that it's somehow gonna make him stop updating........well it won't as I said earlier. 33,800 reasons to keep working on it, even if at a slow pace.

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
This is not only just Exzap's shitty regular job, it's also his hobby. Some people actually have something they want to achieve and want to see realized. I'm pretty sure he's holding nothing back. But in the end neither I nor you know this for a FACT, so it's all just pointless guessing going on in this forum which should rather be about the emulator, its issues, news and so on.

Reactions: DrDizzy

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
but don't try to tell me for one second the instant that monthly donations hit even 5k a month, they didn't decide to immediately slow down on how fast they update as much. For all you know, they have updates for the next year already done, but go slow, because why would you pass up all that money. It wasn't dissing it......but rather was pointing a fact out.

It's fact. Just because you don't wanna believe it..... doesn't make it false.

Hey guys the Loch Ness Monster is real. For all you guys know he's just sitting down there in the water moving real slow, because why would you pass up all that fish? Am I Right? Just because you don't wanna believe it..... doesn't make it false.

I'm just pointing out facts.

Last edited by Xalphenos,

A Plus Ric

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys the Loch Ness Monster is real. For all you guys know he's just sitting down there in the water moving real slow, because why would you pass up all that fish? Am I Right? Just because you don't wanna believe it..... doesn't make it false.

I'm just pointing out facts.
Hey, let's try to belittle him with nonsense to try to make his logic less likely true because we wish it wasn't true. The hardest part of Cemu has been done. Why is the fine tuning taking double to triple the time?

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, let's try to belittle him with nonsense to try to make his logic less likely true because we wish it wasn't true. The hardest part of Cemu has been done. Why is the fine tuning taking double to triple the time?

Hey guys. Exzap is actually a time traveler from the future. The only thing he's doing is porting an opensource x128 wii u emulator to x64. For all you guys know it's possible. I'm not dissing it..... Just pointing out facts.

Reactions: Mazamin

StripTheSoul

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The

These kinds of arguments can only come from people who have no clue about emulation. Also, it's funny people are now taking the fact that development up to this point has been so fast as an argument against Exzap. I guess he should have gone real slow from the beginning, eh?
Well, I'm outta here, this is just pointless.

RabbitFair

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah am sure they like the money and that's why it started to go slower, then in the start, but i don't give a **** bout that! i have never put any money into cemu like others, and yes they earn a lot of money, but don't get butt hurt, it's okay they earn money, and they do not tell people they need to pay them at all. if you want the version before others, then pay if you can wait like me, then wait? the money is not your business.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Overclock your PS3!!! lol