ROM Hack [Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

• Thread starter RyDog
  • Start date
  • Views 1,125,902
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77
D

Deleted User

It allowed changing the TPC picture to a specific one on your SD. It was too unstable (could overwrite your whole save) and doesn't really belong in a plugin. The save editor does it much better
oh thats pretty cool i didnt know that was possible how would i go about changing my tpc image?

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On the beta 2, I seem to notice from the title screen and when actually loading up my town, there are a few clouds(?) that are bigger than the others and don't move. Is this normal or a bug?
Were the clouds gigantic and bulby? If they were, then they are cumulonimbus clouds which are not a bug. They appear in August between 9AM and 3PM.

Strawchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
My villagers change their expression (on their own) by others villagers's, maybe the plugin is causing that?

It's like the third time now, never happened to me before in normal gameplay.

Antisocial

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My villagers change their expression (on their own) by others villagers's, maybe the plugin is causing that?

Do you mean one of your villagers is saying the same catchphrase another animal is saying? If so, that is normal. I'm pretty sure that happened even in older Animal Crossing games.

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

That's normal. It's called a conversation. You can go up to them and press A to see what they are talking about (be quick though). It's pretty rare for it to happen (for me, it mostly only happens like 3 or 4 times a month) though in the older games, a villager will engage in a conversation whenever they go near another villager (if the two are facing each other).

toberkel

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Do you mean one of your villagers is saying the same catchphrase another animal is saying? If so, that is normal. I'm pretty sure that happened even in older Animal Crossing games.
That's normal. It's called a conversation. You can go up to them and press A to see what they are talking about (be quick though). It's pretty rare for it to happen (for me, it mostly only happens like 3 or 4 times a month) though in the older games, a villager will engage in a conversation whenever they go near another villager (if the two are facing each other).

No, I think he means the phrase like "meow" or something like that... Like a mouse says "cheeese" when u talk to her, and the lion says "roaar" or something like that...

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, I think he means the phrase like "meow" or something like that... Like a mouse says "cheeese" when u talk to her, and the lion says "roaar" or something like that...
That's called a catchphrase and villagers can inherit catchphrases from other villagers whether we like it or not. It's a normal part of the game and it has nothing to do with the cheat plugin.

Strawchu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland

Yeah this should happen more often imo, or villagers sitting on bench etc x)

toberkel said:
I think he means the phrase like "meow" or something like that

KunoichiZ said:
That's called a catchphrase ... It's a normal part of the game and it has nothing to do with the cheat plugin.

I should have paid attention then, thank you for helping me out in my ignorance here peps ^_^

Last edited by Strawchu,

Dante_Auditore

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Maybe it was answered already, don't beat me, but still. When I activate Infinite Bells cheat - game frozes after 2 or 3 steps, if I stand - nothing happens. But cheat work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up