pattern-unlock.png

I think thats too difficult ..

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I see. It would be easy to programme that. Testing for touch down, movement into hit zones and touch up is simple. I just don't know if it's possible within an A9LH as I don't know if the touch screen works at that point.

Reactions: XRaTiX

XRaTiX

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh I see. It would be easy to programme that. Testing for touch down, movement into hit zones and touch up is simple. I just don't know if it's possible within an A9LH as I don't know if the touch screen works at that point.

That's easy? Wow I don't expect that :P

mashers

Stubborn ape
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
That's easy? Wow I don't expect that :P
It's just a case of testing for a touch down event, then looping until a touch up event occurs. During the loop, you check the position of the touch. If it enters one of the hit zones, you count that as an entry in the combination. Once the touch up event occurs and the loop is broken, you check if the zones were entered in the order expected.

The logic and touch handling is easy. But as I said I don't know if the touch screen works in a A9LH payload.

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
It's just a case of testing for a touch down event, then looping until a touch up event occurs. During the loop, you check the position of the touch. If it enters one of the hit zones, you count that as an entry in the combination. Once the touch up event occurs and the loop is broken, you check if the zones were entered in the order expected.

The logic and touch handling is easy. But as I said I don't know if the touch screen works in a A9LH payload.
No, touch isn't initialized in a9lh.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
This thread has been sleeping for a little too long I feel!
I do hope my favourite 3DS homebrew is at least able to get a 1.0 release with all those little tweaks and polishes.

One of those tweaks that popped up in my mind was moving the CTRNAND payload path to 1:/arm9loaderhax.bin instead of 1:/3dsafe/emergency.bin, for the sake of consistency with AW's a9lh and Luma. At first I was getting confused why I was getting those weird crashes when trying to run DS titles.

Ichigo1000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also another suggestion is if you can be allowed to edit in multiple wallpapers on the top screen if there are more than one of the file that changes the top screen is detected in the sd. Would it be possible to make it so that it will shuffle the wallpapers on the top screen?

Last edited by Ichigo1000,

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
Hum on SD.

Are you using some sort of boot manager, a custom luma path, any custom titles (home menu, etc.)
Does the svcBreak occur when just booting normally, or when firmlaunching (DS/DSi/GBA/high RAM games)?
Was Luma working before or did you recently switch to Luma or 3dsafe?

It's difficult to troubleshoot without many details. I know for a fact that Luma 6.5 is working on my console with 3dsafe so I'm just trying to diagnose where the difference between your system and my system is.

nooby89

A normal member with a stupid alias
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
On the past I installed custom GBA_firm I think.
This occurt when my 3DS boot.
I had 3DSafe yesterday, but I uninstall it because I thought that Luma 6.5 don't work with it (because it had the error «svcBreak»). So I uninstalled 3DSafe and install the arm9loaderhax version of Plailect guide and Luma made the same error.

metroid maniac

An idiot with an opinion
Trophies
XP
Country
On the past I installed custom GBA_firm I think.
This occurt when my 3DS boot.
I had 3DSafe yesterday, but I uninstall it because I thought that Luma 6.5 don't work with it (because it had the error «svcBreak»). So I uninstalled 3DSafe and install the arm9loaderhax version of Plailect guide and Luma made the same error.

Seems like a problem with Luma, then. The custom AGB_FIRM thing should only become a problem when trying to load a GBA game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I have lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    And I havent watched Brotherhood yet
    It was watchable, not sure what my favorite Anime is hmmm
    Castlevania or Baki probably
    Robotech was good
    DBZ I liked up until Cell after that it got too weird
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My youtube comment got 2k likes achievement unlocked
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, i also watch my hero academia and rewatching dragón ball starting from the og series
    Oh also loved Vanhellsing
    And Vanhellsing abridged lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GOOD LORD WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Aurora Borealis?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I- AURORA BOREALIS? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR, AT THIS TIME OF DAY, IN THIS PART IF THE COUNTRY, LOCALIZED ENTIRELY WITHIN YOUR KITCHEN?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    jokes aside, anyone else who saw the northern lights tonight, what did you think, i thought they were beautiful for a while, before it went to a vague pink
    maybe later they'll pick up again
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I went out and tried to see, but I'm too south, and its too cloudy, bummer
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    too far south? it goes down to alabama tonight
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sorry about the clouds btw, the sky is clear here rn
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Maybe just too cloudy for me then, Idk
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its neat tho, I seen it years ago when I was visiting Canada.
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    this is my first aurora tbh
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i mean, multiple have happened in my lifetime, but it's always been too cloudy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT'S LIKE THAT ALMOST EVERY FUCKING METEOR SHOWER TOO
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking