Hacking Hardware Homebrew Misc 3DS won't boot and give me a blue light blink for 1 second.

JohnnyMau

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Yesterday I've picked an Old 3DS that wasn't atualized to the lateste firmware and I've installed CFW by using Bootstrap9s in it. It went well, I've made a NAND backup and installed some games on it, played a little and put it aside for some hours. When I've got it back to play SMTIV it stopped turning on, it justs blinks the blue light for about a sec each time, trying to boot with select or start don't work either. What can I do about it?

What I've already done:

-Made a backup from SD Card, formated the SD and put it back in.

-Replaced the payloads in SD root.

-Used another SD card to try to boot it.

-Tried to boot again with only Godmode, Luma and the payloads on the SD card.

Some more relevant info:

I've used h2testw to check the SD card and it shows me no issue.

The card reader on 3ds never failed and I was playing with it about 2 hours prior the malfunction.

I didn't let it fall or something similar.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Try removing the battery and use the charger and turn it on. Any success then? If not, it's most likely the ribbon cables to the 3ds screen that is the issue.

JohnnyMau

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Try removing the battery and use the charger and turn it on. Any success then? If not, it's most likely the ribbon cables to the 3ds screen that is the issue.
Without the battery the LED don't even blink. I'm thinking I'm the most unlucky person in the world atm.

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you make sure that the 3ds was off and not sleeping- It does this some times, you might have just pressed the button to make it sleep

How many games do you have on your SD card- Yeah It might be a while to boot
How big is your SD card- It might be a REALLY LONG TIME. Take the answer above and times that x 4 so just wait
-this seams silly but
Check your charger both back of the ds and the wall unit-
I know silly-
-Now for the super silly bonus round :=<
Check the wall plug- yeah I warned you super silly Sometimes you have to make sure that wall outlet is working JIC.
-Now on to the TOP SUPER SULLY BONUS ROUND
take the battery out of the ds- BUT WAIT
Take out your SD CARD FIRST- I know so dumb and boring right-IDK JIC
Something similar happend to me once or twice so I decided to take the battery out, but I just decided to take out my SD card as well.
-BUT WAIT I GOT MORE- if you have a game cart in your ds take it out too- sometimes game data can corrupt the game cart, but just take it out. JIC ya know.

Good Luck & Happy (Hacking) Modding
(^^)/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Before @K3Nv2 can move into the garage, he has to atleast come out the closet first.