ROM Hack [Release] 3DS_CTR_Decryptor-VOiD

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
XD...most games will work fine, i havent tried SMB2 though so not sure if it was a error on your end or just not compatible :D

Well, it did work. The music played and everything for the title screen, but just as soon as I lay my finger on the start button to load the next screen the entire thing just stops. Give it a go, maybe I just did something wrong. :P

EDIT: gamesquest1 By the way... How do I change the Game Title that is displayed in the 3DS menu? Editing the "Title" setting in the rsf file didn't do anything.

EDIT2: Nevermind. :P

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
it wont enable piracy lol(he is taking the piss), but imho if every troll and his dog knows how to do it nintendo would probably have a reason to go after gateway users again if they are screwing with miiverse......but basically the method is over the past to pages and its pretty simple, just don't kick the bee's nest, play responsibly

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
[user]I pwned U![/user] You'll like this.

My profile looks pretty cool now, too. Unfortunately, I will not be releasing how I did this, because it will enable piracy.
So it cuts 45 pixels out from both the top and bottom of the pic

175577b076.jpg

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Reisyukaku gamesquest1 Yes, I will release it. It 'twas all a joke, as gamesquest said.

I just used this tool to create a GBA rom that displays a picture. Unfortunately, the GBA emulator for VC is incredibly badly coded, so you need to time the pressing of the home button very well in order to grab the photo at the right second. Otherwise, the picture just turns into garbage tile data and looks like you ripped the cartridge out of an NES.

You also gotta set the title ID to a game that uses Miiverse, but you should know how to do that.

So it cuts 45 pixels out from both the top and bottom of the pic

Just when you set it as your profile banner. :P

Also, two images I posted on Miiverse got removed last night. But for some reason, the most vulgar one has yet to be removed.

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Reisyukaku gamesquest1 Yes, I will release it. It 'twas all a joke, as gamesquest said.

I just used this tool to create a GBA rom that displays a picture. Unfortunately, the GBA emulator for VC is incredibly badly coded, so you need to time the pressing of the home button very well in order to grab the photo at the right second. Otherwise, the picture just turns into garbage tile data and looks like you ripped the cartridge out of an NES.

You also gotta set the title ID to a game that uses Miiverse, but you should know how to do that.

Just when you set it as your profile banner. :P

Also, two images I posted on Miiverse got removed last night. But for some reason, the most vulgar one one has yet to be removed.

Can you do this with homebrew?
Less finicky that way.

Megashaymin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah some games only have banner and icon, iirc only older games have the logo.bin, just remove the "-logo" option

Ok thanks now I am getting -banner takes 1 parameter also when using a this other command makerom -f cci -target d -rsf XXX.rsf -o ABC.3ds -exheader exh.bin -code code.bin -icon icon.bin -banner banner.bin -alignwr I get cannot open banner.bin?

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok thanks now I am getting -banner takes 1 parameter also when using a this other command makerom -f cci -target d -rsf XXX.rsf -o ABC.3ds -exheader exh.bin -code code.bin -icon icon.bin -banner banner.bin -alignwr I get cannot open banner.bin?
is banner.bin present in that specific directory?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, me neither