I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean :wacko:

i rebuilt blargsnes and changed the uniqueID to the unique ID of new super mario bros 2....it takes like 2 minutes, no downloading roms or headers or ny of that stuff
I am sorry, that was a mistake. I meant to ask if you also tried to do this with a 0-key encrypted ROM and if so, then how? (my previous post has now been edited accordingly)

Reactions: The Cringe

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I am sorry, that was a mistake. I meant to ask if you also tried to do this with a 0-key encrypted ROM and if so, then how? (my previous post has now been edited accordingly)
yeah blargsnes was zero encrypted....just make sure the game works zero encrypted anyway quite a few dont
padgen doesnt seem to like making xorpads bigger than 2.1GB .. this game is 4GB too.. QQ
Anyone else run into this problem?
have you seen the size of the romfs, its unlikely any games actually use the full 4GB, 2.1GB would be a likely size for it to be

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
yeah blargsnes was zero encrypted....just make sure the game works zero encrypted anyway quite a few dont

[user]I pwned U![/user] Am I a ghost? That's what I've been saying the whole time.

If you don't respond to this, I'll just assume you're ignoring me. But for what reason? I don't think we've ever fought! :(

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States

have you seen the size of the romfs, its unlikely any games actually use the full 4GB, 2.1GB would be a likely size for it to be
well I havent extracted it yet, no, but it better damn well be using that space.. lol.. thats precious silicon that i could be allocating to more games :I

Reactions: Huntereb

I pwned U!

I am pleased to beat you!
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
[user]I pwned U![/user] Am I a ghost? That's what I've been saying the whole time.(
I know, that is what I meant too.
[user]I pwned U![/user] If you don't respond to this, I'll just assume you're ignoring me. But for what reason? I don't think we've ever fought! :(
Um, what???

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands

Which one doesn't? I am going to do a little experiment :P

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Okay guys, I'm gonna go ahead and try to get all of this shit working so I can start up on it when Gericom's godly software approaches. I'm just gonna attempt to decompile Mario Kart 7 and re-compile it with a 0-key. I'll leave a reply if I need help, hope you guys can supply! Thanks in advance!

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Okay guys, I'm gonna go ahead and try to get all of this shit working so I can start up on it when Gericom's godly software approaches. I'm just gonna attempt to decompile Mario Kart 7 and re-compile it with a 0-key. I'll leave a reply if I need help, hope you guys can supply! Thanks in advance!
goodluck its not all that hard (assuming the game is compatible without exheader mods)

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
Decrypted successfully! I know I did because SZS modifier is picking up on the files in the decrypted rom folder. Unfortunately, it doesn't know how to read this new fancy szs architecture. :(

EDIT: Oops, double post.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Decrypted successfully! I know I did because SZS modifier is picking up on the files in the decrypted rom folder. Unfortunately, it doesn't know how to read this new fancy szs architecture. :(

EDIT: Oops, double post.
there was a few batch scripts around that make it all pretty straight forward

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    True, but so nice for gaming, movies.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is old he needs Walmart PA system
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Splitter @ $39 it says. I'll consider it. Thanks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Coupon makes it 30
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001