ROM Hack [Release] 3DS_CTR_Decryptor-VOiD

morph95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I often use the "3DS Multi Tool" (dat file) but is it possible to edit the dat file in case of many ncchinfo.bin files in SD?
(ncchinfo1.bin, ncchinfo2.bin,ncchinfo3.bin,... in ONE process, a file after another)

Or a tool to import many ncchinfo.bin file in one .bin file ?

Last edited by morph95,

Shadowtrance

Trophies
XP
Country
I often use the "3DS Multi Tool" (dat file) but is it possible to edit the dat file in case of many ncchinfo.bin files in SD?
(ncchinfo1.bin, ncchinfo2.bin,ncchinfo3.bin,... in ONE process, a file after another)

Or a tool to import many ncchinfo.bin file in one .bin file ?
This is pretty old now and you're probably better off using Decrypt9. https://gbatemp.net/threads/download-decrypt9-wip-3dsx-launcher-dat.388831/

That being said, if you want to do multiple games at once you can just drag and drop all of them on the script at the same time to create one ncchinfo.bin for all of them.

morph95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Last edited by morph95,

morph95

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I would like to edit the 3DS Multitool's Launcher.dat file to add "Launcher_ticketdb.dat" file.
How to do that ?

Thanks

20ekaj

Trophies
XP
Country
has anyone figure out yet how to extract the complete file system and files in yugioh world duel carnival japanese version yet
if any one has can you please tell me how to do it and what software code and need to do beacuse im trying to get all the 3d models and animation only the japanese version has the models and animations

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...