Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I absolutely cannot figure out how to restore my damn recycle bin.

Something happened to my Fences yesterday and an entire fence poofed with shortcuts to folders and my recycle bin.

I've tried a couple things, namely killing fences to see if it'd bring recycle bin back on screen, and reorganizing fences to a standard layout. Neither worked.

When I google it the simple solution on -every single site- is going Control Panel\Appearance and Personalization\Personalization and clicking Change Desktop Items, where I then tick the little recycle bin box. However it's already ticked. When I untick the recycle bin, apply, then retick and apply, nothing happens.

I'm running Windows 7 Pro 64bit, how the hell do I recover my recycle bin? I really need that little bugger.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah every site in the world has that one up (though that's a much simpler way to get to it). Doesn't work. It thinks it's on the desktop, but if it is, it sure as hell is no where I can reach it.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you hidden the Fence by double-clicking an empty part of the desktop?

EDIT: Or moved the Fence to one of the other desktops? (click at the left or right edge of the screen and drag).

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
OP
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you hidden the Fence by double-clicking an empty part of the desktop?

EDIT: Or moved the Fence to one of the other desktops? (click at the left or right edge of the screen and drag).

Well son of a b-
That worked. Thank you so much I would never have thought to do that. For some odd reason it got stuck off the right side of my right monitor.

All hail Depravo, king of men, finder of recycle bins, savior of Fences.

Reactions: nryn99 and Rydian

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto