• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

The right wings rhetoric has gone full Genocide, and we need to take it seriously

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xerokard

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I misread your post, apologies. That being said, it was promoted as a drag show without sexual entertainment and was promoted as being PG. The point was show Drag as entertainment that didn’t need to be sexual. The idea that it’s always sexual is a problem and stigma that caused more harm than good, thus it’s something worth trying to correct.
Would you be willing to defend and explain just what, if anything is appropriate about the following random video? I'm just trying to gain an understanding of why you feel this is acceptable for children to be around .

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Would you be willing to defend and explain just what, if anything is appropriate about the following random video? I'm just trying to gain an understanding of why you feel this is acceptable for children to be around .

I will watch the video later but that being said, the greater lgbt+ isn’t some monolith that sees everything as acceptable or appropriate. It’s not some larger group that endourses or denounces things. It’s a collective of individuals who happen to be part of the lgbt+ due to circumstances. So if I don’t support something and another person does, that does not mean shit. Please don’t act like the lgbt+ all collectively agree or think the same, we are all individuals

Xerokard

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I will watch the video later but that being said, the greater lgbt+ isn’t some monolith that sees everything as acceptable or appropriate. It’s not some larger group that endourses or denounces things. It’s a collective of individuals who happen to be part of the lgbt+ due to circumstances. So if I don’t support something and another person does, that does not mean shit. Please don’t act like the lgbt+ all collectively agree or think the same, we are all individuals
But you were so quick to jump to their defense a minute ago, even denying with absolutes that they ever did anything wrong.
Post automatically merged:

Mild compared to some. Saw someone's hidden cam vid a couple months ago where one of the drag queens was allowing/encouraging a child to pat his cock. Yes, he had a G-string on so it was 'covered' but if that's the argument in defense then GTFO.
I have no doubt. I'm sure if I were to post something more severe, I'd get banned for posting inappropriate content, even as they vehemently try to defend it.

Last edited by Xerokard,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
But you were so quick to jump to their defense a minute ago, even denying with absolutes that the ever did anything wrong.
I misinterpreted your post to be the “kid-friendly,” which was a commonly spread misconception. Once corrected I changed my position to that corrected position. Keeping to a constant position as the the situation changed isn’t helpful nor useful. Equally, I won’t defend every single event, that’s how you end up with more problems.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
They went mask off entirely a long while ago. They want certain groups dead, and they've stopped providing any "grace period" after a tragedy where they pretend to be opposed to a mass shooters' motives. One positive thing about Elon Musk's Twitter so quickly turning into a cesspool of scum and villainy is that conservatives can't pretend it's not representative of their party any more. This is who they are and have always been: confederates, christofascists, and projectionists who defend actual, known pedophiles within their ranks. They define themselves first and foremost by who they hate.

rawImage.jpg

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They went mask off entirely a long while ago. They want certain groups dead, and they've stopped providing any "grace period" after a tragedy where they pretend to be opposed to a mass shooters' motives. One positive thing about Elon Musk's Twitter so quickly turning into a cesspool of scum and villainy is that conservatives can't pretend it's not representative of their party any more. This is who they are and have always been: confederates, christofascists, and projectionists who defend actual, known pedophiles within their ranks. They define themselves first and foremost by who they hate.

Oh shit, Xzi dun figured it all out!

200wx.gif

Edit: Happy Thanksgiving, @Xzi. And any other murrican Tempers celebrating turkey day. I gotta go eat and be merry now.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh shit, Xzi dun figured it all out!

View attachment 339737
Man that two-piece puzzle sure was hard to solve. :rolleyes:

Regressives, bigots, and reactionaries never really change. They only change targets to whatever group they perceive as the most vulnerable at the moment. So get shredded and buy a gun, my LGBTQ+ brothers and sisters. They wanna keep fuckin' around then they're gonna find out.

lolcatzuru

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Things have crossed the line badly. Right wing rhetoric has changed after the Colorado shooting and we all need to take it seriously.
First things first. Right Wing rhetoric identifies all grooming as LGBTQ people being in remotely in the presence of kids. Which I don't think I have to explain, is not what grooming means.
Grooming is getting a kid alone for a sexual offense.

With that very clearly out of the way, this is what a lot of people identified from previous rhetoric , and now the new rhetoric.
View attachment 339625
Almost every right wing official and person is treating LGBTQ as less human, and trying to pin it on negative connotations, primarily the grooming lens.

https://scholarworks.lib.csusb.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1138&context=history-in-the-making
this echo's the tactics used to get Germans to believe that genocide is an acceptable answer.
"Jewish people were portrayed as being synonymous to criminals, parasites, plagues, or as serpents."

Tucker had a guest who said the quiet part out loud.

"Shootings like the Club Q shooting are going to keep happening "until we end this evil agenda" of gender-affirming care."

Until LGBTQ, specifically Trans people are dead, or completely repressed, these shootings are going to continue to happen until their "evilness" is gone.

Many other Right wing talking figures are holding the same stance.
View attachment 339634

Tim pool isn't some small youtube channel

He has a large loud base and a lot of viewership. His response is effectively "How do we prevent the violence? We don't tolerate the 'pedos'"
In other words, keep shooting.

They aren't going to learn, they aren't going to stop. And this idea of oppressing , I covered it way the hell back. The Nazi's claimed that they were being oppressed. I'm unable to find the exact poster online. But there was one propaganda poster, in which the Nazi's had their mouths covered, and I believe on the bottom it claimed that Jews were oppressing them.
Considering LGBTQ people are synonymous with left leaning people due to the right's hostile rhetoric against them. The modern day right wing movement we see today is reflected in the idea that leftists are oppressing them.

And even in the recent rhetoric.
From Ben Shapiro's segement.
https://www.mediamatters.org/daily-...-lgbtq-community-after-mass-shooting-colorado
Do not let these far-left LGBT activists sort of bully and shame you into silence, and sort of emotionally blackmail you into thinking that the tragedy that happened is somehow your fault because you spoke up against this. It is absolutely not true. So do not fall prey to that emotional blackmail.”

“We should all have the families and the victims in our prayers right now,” Smith said, calling the shooting “an absolute tragedy.” But, he then added in response to criticism: “There is a sort of far-left LGBT activist contingent that will stomp over the blood of these dead bodies in order to push their agenda, whether it is a gun control agenda, whether it is an agenda to bully and shame the people that are speaking up against drag queen story hour, against the sexualization and grooming of children that is coming from these far-left LGBTQ sort of circles.”

View attachment 339633

I do these posts, and threads, to try to bring attention to what is happening...

My first name is Isaiah. I'm a lgbtq person, specifically bi, and I have two loving non binary partners in a polyamrous relationship, or multiple consented romantic relationships. I'm honestly afraid to even kiss them in public in the red state I am in, even if it's just a peck on the cheek, in which I fear that someone will point a gun at me, or worse in my eyes, threaten them, for them being who they are.
Partner 1 (As I refuse to name them for their privacy and safety even by first) is non binary, they are neither male or female, since their body doesn't go in either direction. Every time when shit like this comes up, or their anxiety gets bad about the future, I'm the one to calm them.

They worry about expenses in the future, if they're even going to be able to keep the relatively good job they have now. They worry that we will never be able own a home, or worse loosing access to the medication they have now. As in the past they were a walking zombie. Tired, and depressed all the time, a negative outlook on everything. Talented in politics and being a down to earth person.

Partner 2 is She/her, trans. I fear for her the most. Even while she passes the look and sound of a girl. I fear that oneday, someone might found out who she is downstairs, and I'll learn of her passing while she's out working on the job, being kind to elderly people and helping them, eldercare work essentially. She's head strong and has a knack for programming. She's developing her own engine in Rust. We love playing video games together, it's one of our hobbies.

The three of us all have depression, autism in shape or form, and a deep care for each other. With partner 2 and I trying to remain optimistic and keep hope, despite what we're seeing. It's hard to stay hopeful, when our own lives and way of existance, our desire to just be happy with each other. is completely at threat.

* checks the news, sees a radical dem run over a teenager, sees a radical dem bite someone for not agreeing with them, sees radical dem attack paul pelosi, sees non binary attack a club*

something doesnt smell right.

also you cant just totally negate your entire argument with one post man.

Reactions: TraderPatTX

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
obviously he's a troll, he's just lifting TC up which is part of the issue.
Nah, the entire issue is and always has been right-wing media being in the business of grooming domestic terrorists for roughly four decades now. Nobody's ever surprised any more when a mass shooter turns out to be a raging MAGAt, it's just assumed until proven otherwise.

EldritchPenumbra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cant see if your a troll or if you are real...
I'm not allowed to "troll" or exhibit what ever behavior the WOKE AS FUCK mods that dominate this web sight deem to be trolling. So all I can do now is agree, and say,"yes sir, no sir, I agree sir..." or what ever said woke poster's pronouns may be, because if I don't, I might get banned again, and not just for two days, perhaps for life, and that would make me a sad ass fuckin' panda, let me tell ya! So like I say, these days I post in agreement out of fear of what the mob might do. Democracy in action, MOB RULE!

• Haha
Reactions: Xzi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol