Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

D

Deleted User

@Apache Thunder it make games think they run on dsi, nds(lite or not) or 3ds? Pokemon b2/w2 have features working only on 3ds...
Also can I somehow make the 3ds think that one of the games is inserted into the slot, so other apps could access its save data (like pokemon bank or dream radar...)?

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so such thing as a flashcart that doesnt use microsd
Sorry, but i think you're wrong about that :
f1b8c2dd0aa31dfdd042694230604e83.jpg

D

Deleted User

Yeah, so, i need a DSTT, a MicroSD and what more ? I'm maybe missing something, but i can't see what
Thats it. I have dstt and it just needs a microsd and nothing else... just note that I had some problems to run on this launcher on 3ds untill I formatted to fat ( not 32 ) but on my ndslite it worked anyways flawlessly..

D

Deleted User

Use YSmenu instead of other kernals for faster loading and better compatibility... every1 use it

D

Deleted User

or use the kernel
It works a way slower, worst comatibility and only thing its better in is the more "graphical" interface... ys also comes with cheats and other cool stuff like easier to change skins etc...

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I'm good with nds-card.com's DSTT. That's @olec04 fault if i understand nothing, he told that i was wrong [emoji2] [emoji2] (just joking dude, no offense)

Reactions: olec04
D

Deleted User

So I'm good with nds-card.com's DSTT. That's @olec04 fault if i understand nothing, he told that i was wrong [emoji2] [emoji2] (just joking dude, no offense)
Yes... just put the ysmenu (google for it) and roms (w/ hb if u want) put into dstt an into ds/l and youre good to go. Also for 3ds install the dstt cia on console and format the sd card to fat and youre good to go...

Reactions: repulse

Sega dude

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found my DSONEi that's been missing for years today. I updated it to work on my 1.4.5u DSi. Can one of these be made for the DSONEi so I can use it on my 2DS? I'd rather use the DSONEi than my original R4.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright