Hacking When i press the A button it thinks I'm also pressing the start button. (R4 card 2ds)

6nocturne6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I recently bought an r4 card and it works normally when im not playing a game but when i try to play ds games or even emulate other games the A button and the start button become a packaged deal. I'm using the flashcart on an old 2ds. When I play normal 3ds cartridges the buttons work fine and also when im on the menu of the flash cart everything seems to work fine, it's only when im in a game does it have this specific issue. The flash cart itself may be faulty or maybe even the roms. I've tried other roms and even other games and it still has this issue. pls help.

This is the specific flash cart im using:
1687863561110.png

6nocturne6

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Download the latest Wood R4 kernel.
I've narrowed down the issue now. It's a problem with my 2ds 😭 I used a homebrew app called Diagnose that lets me test the buttons and when i press the a button the start button also gets "pressed" and vice versa 😭thanks for the reply tho

Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist