Hardware 2DS XL power light fades on then immediately turns off, cannot find anyone with the same issue

JASONJACKSON1948

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I press the power button, the power indicator fades on and and then instantly turns off, no popping or any sound so I doubt it's a screen/ribbon cable issue. I assumed it was a battery issue, but I replaced the battery with a newer one and it still wouldn't work, so it's not a battery thing. I didn't do any messing with the sd card or downloading any homebrew or anything, I was just playing a game and put it in my pocket when it happened, and this still happens whether the sd card is in the system or not, so it's not an sd card thing. I am at my wits end I cannot for the life of me find a solution to this specific issue

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

piracy-haven

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I press the power button, the power indicator fades on and and then instantly turns off, no popping or any sound so I doubt it's a screen/ribbon cable issue. I assumed it was a battery issue, but I replaced the battery with a newer one and it still wouldn't work, so it's not a battery thing. I didn't do any messing with the sd card or downloading any homebrew or anything, I was just playing a game and put it in my pocket when it happened, and this still happens whether the sd card is in the system or not, so it's not an sd card thing. I am at my wits end I cannot for the life of me find a solution to this specific issue
Try holding down L bumper R bumper , a button and DPAD up. if you boot into the update screen, hit ok, and then it should reboot and be fine.

edit: no homebrew so it might not work

JASONJACKSON1948

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try holding down L bumper R bumper , a button and DPAD up. if you boot into the update screen, hit ok, and then it should reboot and be fine.

edit: no homebrew so it might not work
nothing changes, screen doesnt turn on, my 3ds is hacked btw but im 99% sure its a hardware issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1