Hacking qwertyoruiopz kernel exploit releasing soon!!!

D

Deleted User

I just want external assets for skyrim or fallout which I'm guessing would take a decade to implement on the ps4 with a kernel exploit.Not worth my time honestly just for a few emulators or whatever if I can't access the psnstore or redowload my digital titles.

Reactions: DarkRioru

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
maybe, but i had to update because i wanted to try out overwatch so badly.
and i love the game, so i think it was worth it.

the cool thing is, i am always getting free games most of the time.
as my bro is the one who buys them mostly, and sometimes he trades them off, so there is plenty of games for me to play.

the waiting is never ending , if whatever this qwerty guy releases turns out to be some good hax, and allows homebrew and much more later on.
i'll then defintely buy a new ps4 that is on a fw that is required for the hax.

I understand your point. But waiting forever is worth. Look at PS3 jailbreak occurred after 4 years waiting. :)

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
So if the vulnerabilities are patched in 4.7 he will release exploits for 4.55?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Just checked his twitter and people claims he has never released shit, so why hype that much?

He doesn't release until Sony patches it so he can keep using them.

But if sony patches it then he will have to start afresh on 4.70 so wont need to hide it.

But it's true, guy rarely releases.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Apparently this dude has made alot of promises in the past to the iOS kids and never delivered. We'll see how serious he is. You have to realise, this younger generation cares more for popularity than community contributions. I think we all remember the early 3ds cfw days.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.