Hacking qwertyoruiopz kernel exploit releasing soon!!!

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They patched the primitive which granted access to the kernel exploit, we aren't sure yet whether or not they did in fact patch the kernel exploit itself as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sony is a step closer to completely patch it.
Doesn't take much for them to figure it out now they got more info.
Expect 4.71 to be released with the kexploit patched.

well if they patched it, doesn't that mean that if you decide not to upgrade that you still have the exploit?

Yep, you still got the exploit.
Stay on <4.55.

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sony is a step closer to completely patch it.
Doesn't take much for them to figure it out now they got more info.
Expect 4.71 to be released with the kexploit patched.

Yep, you still got the exploit.
Stay on <4.55.

A tweet or so later he says his bug, the k exploit likely, is still intact. So no release for now at least, kinda want to update but I'll wait it out a little longer I guess.
https://twitter.com/qwertyoruiopz/status/870008796571082758

Last edited by ManuelKoegler,

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
I never take anything seriously with the PS4 exploits (just reminds me of the WiiU and Hykem/Team Salt). I sure in hell if it was me, would not be posting on social media crap either and lessons should be learnt from the PS3 scene lawsuits too. If anything, do it stealthy, as too much is at stake to lose, if Sony gets on your case.

Personally, I'm quite happy with my collection of 20 or so originals, as it's one of many systems I own that I collect for.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
A tweet or so later he says his bug, the k exploit likely, is still intact. So no release for now at least, kinda want to update but I'll wait it out a little longer I guess.
https://twitter.com/qwertyoruiopz/status/870008796571082758

Sony isn't dumb, if they're onto it, they fix their shit.

I never take anything seriously with the PS4 exploits (just reminds me of the WiiU and Hykem/Team Salt). I sure in hell if it was me, would not be posting on social media crap either and lessons should be learnt from the PS3 scene lawsuits too. If anything, do it stealthy, as too much is at stake to lose, if Sony gets on your case.

Personally, I'm quite happy with my collection of 20 or so originals, as it's one of many systems I own that I collect for.

I'd love to retire me PS3 from Showtime/Movian.
Only real reason I want the PS4 hacked tbh...

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Here we go again. Be prepared to wait until someone leaks the exploit. He's not going to stop milking the attention until that happens. Seems to be the way it works these days

Inb4 he'll released when it's patched
Inb4 release on xx/xx/xx
Inb4 piracy will kill PS4
Inb4 look at my e-peen
Inb4 flame wars
Inb4 devs rage quit
Inb4 milk is bad for you

Last edited by WeedZ,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if he release it,just look at 1.76,do you see any advance in the homebrew section?

also,i can guarantee any PS4 console in the market have at least a FW less then 4.50.

LOL. I have the page news about it somewhere else. And the exploitable is under 4.05 and not above it. :)

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He said it will work on 4.5X too.
But it's safer to be on lower frameware,it's not that hard to find PS4 on 4.xx or lower.

framework ? You mean firmware. :)

Right but we shall wait and see if 4.5X exploitable is discover. However, I doubt since lower FW is safe. You re right, it is not hard to find the lower 4.xx

console

Elvira fans ❤ :-) I'm rocking Windows 7 for 10 yrs
Trophies
Website
www.startpage.com
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! :) My PS4 is on 4.50 firmware. I stay with 4.50 for now. If someone going to make 4.55 custom firmware (cfw) update to release out anytime. I will update my PS4 4.50 official firmware to 4.55 cfw.

I hope cfw will bypass all new firmware like spoof. Same like on Gateway 3DS to spoof all firmware without install new firmware and able to play new games in no times.

Last edited by console,

ManuelKoegler

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, it may not be of interest to anyone, but I'm just saying it, after this weekend I'll be updating my ps4.
As has happened in the past, with it being offline and me being a trophy hunter, having no benefits because no exploit has been or is being released only ends up with my ps4 barely being used for anything besides netflix (which strangely enough can be used without updating) which isn't exactly purpose I bought the device for (and new games rolling in begging me to play them).

Trojaner

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sony comes up with an update and i do it, why: i need to play online ... But: have the Slim 3.70 /Pro (don´t know FW, it´s sealed) sitting on there Shipped FW ... until now it´s only stupid shit posting ... 99% only Fame Hunters ... Silent Dev´s will Release some stuff if the decide too :rofl2:

Last edited by Trojaner,

_______

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I don't think he's trying to be selfish really, but rather preserve the bug for more firmware versions.

I don't see the point here. Sony don't update PS4 FW frequently unless exploit patching. Wait until Sony patches it makes no differences than releasing it now as the jailbreakable versions will not be able to use the online features/PSN cause they are outdated. (You might want to say that people can spoof their FW version to use PSN, but again we can just have it released now and do that with 4.55, no?)

PlatinumMaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't see the point here. Sony don't update PS4 FW frequently unless exploit patching. Wait until Sony patches it makes no differences than releasing it now as the jailbreakable versions will not be able to use the online features/PSN cause they are outdated. (You might want to say that people can spoof their FW version to use PSN, but again we can just have it released now and do that with 4.55, no?)
It does make a difference. Rather than release the exploit and have Sony patch it faster, he waits for them to find the bug themselves and patch it so there's a range of firmware versions which have it. And in that time, he can also improve the exploit to make it stable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey