XP
Country
Canada

Prb

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The higher the fw the more difficult it is to stabilise this is true for most console in the past and the ps4 is no different let's just see what time brings on the plus side more games will be dumped sticking with my 6.72 and ps phive atm I do have a 7.02 also but it's a pain in the ass and I dont expect 7.5x will be any better :nayps3:

Reactions: awdrifter

DavidinCT

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There might be 5.05 fix later.

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

I actually tried it last night. Updated to 7.55 and tried it. So far no luck. Might try again tonight

I figured I would try it because was not even using my PS4 due to the games I wanted to play are on a later firmware (have not touched it in 6 months).

D

Deleted User

I made a mistake when I posted that link, I accidentally posted piracy.

But I have read the rules and there is no rule against talking about piracy. So don't like it put me on ignore.

Spider-man Miles Morales is OUT! Still waiting for backport though.

Last edited by ,

KokoseiJ

GBAtemp VOCALOID Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I made a mistake when I posted that link, I accidentally posted piracy.

But I have read the rules and there is no rule against talking about piracy. So don't like it put me on ignore.

Spider-man Miles Morales is OUT!
huh, you might want to check that again. any links to piracy or warez is very clearly forbidden in this forum...

D

Deleted User

huh, you might want to check that again. any links to piracy or warez is very clearly forbidden in this forum...

Read what I said. I said I was wrong when I posted that link it was an honest mistake because I thought I was only posting an nfo not actual pirated links but I know that doesn't matter honest mistakes get you in just as much trouble as unhonest ones, but I am allowed to talk about piracy.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup