Homebrew Question after the downgrading an OLD3DS

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Browserhax is compatible with 9.2 lol, it's 9.0-10.3

The issue is elsewhere.

Have you tried going to theme settings, switching to a basic colored theme, then switching back to Do not use a theme? To make sure you are on basic default blank no theme. That has been known to interfere sometimes.
When you try to use Browserhax it says the browser is not compatible. :P
(And my theme was basic when I tried it... but who cares, I used the OOT3DHax, thank God I bought a cartridge version of it. :D)

Last edited by RhythmCat,
D

Deleted-236924

Personally, I had trouble running browserhax on my downgraded 9.2, was getting the same error as yours. I blamed it on the poor wi-fi on my 3DS and gave up, added 9.2 payload to my OoT3D and used oot3dhax instead.

I am not sure if there are problems with downgraded consoles for browserhax, I was able to use go.gateway-3ds.com to access GW Launcher just fine though.

Reactions: RhythmCat

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I had trouble running browserhax on my downgraded 9.2, was getting the same error as yours. I blamed it on the poor wi-fi on my 3DS and gave up, added 9.2 payload to my OoT3D and used oot3dhax instead.

I am not sure if there are problems with downgraded consoles for browserhax, I was able to use go.gateway-3ds.com to access GW Launcher just fine though.
This is what I did too. :)

D

Diagamma

When you click at the end of the slider, maintain A at the same time. Worked for me.

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
When you click at the end of the slider, maintain A at the same time. Worked for me.
Heheheh, ok i will try...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then you're out of luck. You either try to fix Browserhax or... no homebrew for you. :(
Thanks for all the help... if can´t fix it i will just wait another entrypoint

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heheheh, ok i will try...

Thanks for all the help... if can´t fix it i will just wait another entrypoint
I believe I saw a thread which would help you get a CIA installer without an entry point (If you want to install CIAs.)
I don't know the link anymore though. :l

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I believe I saw a thread which would help you get a CIA installer without an entry point (If you want to install CIAs.)
Man u will no beleave it. i just did what said diagamma, leave pressed A and it works so AAAAAhahahahahahahahahahaha, like WTF

Thank u very much, it works

Last thing RhythmCat, i proceed installing OO3DHAX and said failed installing the Payload, can tell me please where i have to put it??

Reactions: Diagamma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi: