Homebrew Question after the downgrading an OLD3DS

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Browserhax is compatible with 9.2 lol, it's 9.0-10.3

The issue is elsewhere.

Have you tried going to theme settings, switching to a basic colored theme, then switching back to Do not use a theme? To make sure you are on basic default blank no theme. That has been known to interfere sometimes.
When you try to use Browserhax it says the browser is not compatible. :P
(And my theme was basic when I tried it... but who cares, I used the OOT3DHax, thank God I bought a cartridge version of it. :D)

Last edited by RhythmCat,
D

Deleted-236924

Personally, I had trouble running browserhax on my downgraded 9.2, was getting the same error as yours. I blamed it on the poor wi-fi on my 3DS and gave up, added 9.2 payload to my OoT3D and used oot3dhax instead.

I am not sure if there are problems with downgraded consoles for browserhax, I was able to use go.gateway-3ds.com to access GW Launcher just fine though.

Reactions: RhythmCat

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I had trouble running browserhax on my downgraded 9.2, was getting the same error as yours. I blamed it on the poor wi-fi on my 3DS and gave up, added 9.2 payload to my OoT3D and used oot3dhax instead.

I am not sure if there are problems with downgraded consoles for browserhax, I was able to use go.gateway-3ds.com to access GW Launcher just fine though.
This is what I did too. :)

D

Diagamma

When you click at the end of the slider, maintain A at the same time. Worked for me.

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
When you click at the end of the slider, maintain A at the same time. Worked for me.
Heheheh, ok i will try...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Then you're out of luck. You either try to fix Browserhax or... no homebrew for you. :(
Thanks for all the help... if can´t fix it i will just wait another entrypoint

RhythmCat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heheheh, ok i will try...

Thanks for all the help... if can´t fix it i will just wait another entrypoint
I believe I saw a thread which would help you get a CIA installer without an entry point (If you want to install CIAs.)
I don't know the link anymore though. :l

Escorpion

Balamb Seed
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I believe I saw a thread which would help you get a CIA installer without an entry point (If you want to install CIAs.)
Man u will no beleave it. i just did what said diagamma, leave pressed A and it works so AAAAAhahahahahahahahahahaha, like WTF

Thank u very much, it works

Last thing RhythmCat, i proceed installing OO3DHAX and said failed installing the Payload, can tell me please where i have to put it??

Reactions: Diagamma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: okies :D put 'em here :O