Question about Qbittorrent

Kanakops

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi, random question but when we download a torrent, we have the choice to select the location and if we need the whole content or a part of the content of the torrent, the first screenshot illustrate what i'm trying to explain.

So sometimes, i'm only choosing a part of the content I want, but my question is, when I want to select something else on the torrent, I click on the same magnet link but I only have the messages in the second screenshot so I basically can't choose something else, unless I change the location of my file to make qbittorrent think that I don't have it. Someone have a solution ?

1668565648489.png1668565860861.png

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi, random question but when we download a torrent, we have the choice to select the location and if we need the whole content or a part of the content of the torrent, the first screenshot illustrate what i'm trying to explain.

So sometimes, i'm only choosing a part of the content I want, but my question is, when I want to select something else on the torrent, I click on the same magnet link but I only have the messages in the second screenshot so I basically can't choose something else, unless I change the location of my file to make qbittorrent think that I don't have it. Someone have a solution ?

View attachment 337768View attachment 337769
Select the torrent in the transfer list, and the bottom panel should look something like this:
1668571809927.png

Click on content and it will show everything the torrent includes, and then you can choose to select files you haven't previously selected.

Reactions: Kanakops and Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: But let's see what GabeN decides though