Speedpad

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Unfortune said:
Cool, he removed the bug.

well I was ABOUT to remove preloader, but the hackmii installer cant detect a vulnerable ios since I installed cIOScorp today.... sheesh I have PLENTY of vulnerable ios's.

im on system menu 3.2.
cIOSCORP was an epic fail, remove it and the hackmii installer would work great
wink.gif

david432111

Trophies
XP
Country
Unfortune said:
Cool, he removed the bug.

well I was ABOUT to remove preloader, but the hackmii installer cant detect a vulnerable ios since I installed cIOScorp today.... sheesh I have PLENTY of vulnerable ios's.

im on system menu 3.2.
Find an original cios36 wad, install it and run the hackmii installer. Once your done reinstall the cioscorp custom cios36.

roku93

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Fors, please, don't think your work has gone to nothing. I know my Wii isn't an xbox but really, there are a lot different dashboards for modded boxes, and people like the choice. Some people go with the all in one XBMC, some with more minimal UnleashX, others choose Avalaunch. It would be great to have different sysmenu replacements.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Forsaekn said:
son of a bitch. Im too damn busy to code my projects...dashboard was my first major project that was succeeded by crediar's preloader a few months after...now im nearly complete with Prelude, my entire system menu replacement from the ground up, and crediar's about to release Freedom. i guess great minds do think alike hehe.

ah well. for those of you wondering i discontinued cSM to just write one from the ground up. greets and grats to crediar. always good work. maybe i'll just give him my code, as we dont need more than one complete menu replacement.

Fors
Mhm..I want to belive you...but I was so dissapointed from you, I won't think anything right now. I'll wait until the time is right...

Anyways, just if you haven't seen what Waninkoko is on (ATTENTION: SPOILER!!):
http://pastebin.org/1437
This could be very usefull for you and Crediar...

goku21temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^holy sh*t!

incredible....

then we can install and launch different configurations of our wii, like "original sysmenu", freeload, prelude, whatever will come out , people can test without any brick-danger, homebrews gonna speed up considorably ,

edit: i just realised we can even have different ios installs , in different folders of our sd ... no more bricking ever?

sick waninoko !

anyways please both coninue with your work , perhaps your prelude is even better then the other ... i just think prelude is a *&%* name because it soulds like a preloader ripoff and as you stated its code is different so that might even be confusing for endconsumers...

thanx guys for all the great work ... not long and the wii will surpass my xbox , then i can throw away that loud energysucking thingy...

zetetic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmmm peachy.

Looks forward to having a choice of dashes xbox style.

Freedom runs,could browse option trees, channel and game launching causes lockups (Zelda OoT/MQ disc) MK64 loaded, but Wiiware games locked , no media playing tests, nor system option changes
wink.gif

Any chance of adding FTP support?

Oops on a 3.2 E Wii

Empyr69er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In regards to Waninkoko's NAND emulator, does this mean you can run any Wii's NAND on any Wii via SD/USB? If so, this is quite an amazing feat! This means someone could create a optimized hacked Wii and people could use that NAND as a 'universal NAND' which would make hacking a Wii a whole lot easy and efficient with easy brick fixes.

I hope i got this right, if not someone set me straight.

My hat goes off to you once again Waninkoko. you are a sexy beast.

ph15h

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
isostar said:
wake up

Beta 0.2b is Online !

http://chaoshq.de/~crediar/Freedomv0.2b-cred.rar

tl;won't quote all

Yeah, I saw that and it's looking pretty interesting. =/ I'm not at the point in time where I'll take this huge leap and get rid of my System Menu for something in beta ATM though.
biggrin.gif
It still looks awesome though *waits a few days/weeks for people's opinions and take on it before trying*

ften

Trophies
Website
fathertom.net
XP
Country
Bulgaria
screener.jpg

I don't have any covers loaded on the SD card I was using.

Looks nice, seems to work fine. I was also able to load a system menu WAD and drop back to my norm menu of 3.2.
My only complaint is that it doesn't show any type of progress on the WAD installs, basically once you can move around in the program again you know the WAD install is done.

-FTen

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
looks great, will probably wait a few more days till cios rev 14 comes out with nand emulation before i play with it (even though i have a bootmii as boot2 and plenty of nand backup)

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMFG thats reallt sexy! soo in the latest release, are all the functions WORKING? and as farr as skinning it goes, is it possible to move around the buttons/display? i kinda want an on the top display. (not that im expecting it, there's already so much AWESOME in this project) however i wonder if there is a way to have this load as the system menu, but have the option to go to the real system menu (maybe assign the real one to a different ios??) or maybe add a NAND backup/restore feature, and make it a boot-2 replacement? that would OWN!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Damn McDonald's ice cream machine broken